UGC Listed Journal
Innovare Academic Sciences
Vision: Impart in quality knowledge and innovation is most important radical for human welfare.
Mission: IAS contribute to human development through support to organization in getting accreditation/approval for quality education, quality research dissemination, research to innovations and finally to IPR and extension activities.
Goals: The goals of innovare academics sciences are:
- To provide support to industry and academic institute to enhance their intellectual property.
- To spread knowledge for innovations.
- To help in getting organization accreditation/approvals status.
- To provide business designs in pharma and others.
- To join hands with various organizers of the conference to provide a common platform for experts, researchers, educational managers, policy makers and industrialists.
- To keep a record of the state-of-the-art research and to promote study, patents, design for business, accreditation and approval within its various specialities.