Welcome to IJPPS ISSN- 0975 – 1491
International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (Int J Pharm Pharm Sci) is peer reviewed, Monthly (Onward April 2014) open access Journal. IJPPS publishes original research work that contributes significantly to further the scientific knowledge in pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences (Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmacognosy, Natural Product Research, Pharmaceutics, Novel Drug Delivery, Biopharmaceutics, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmaceutical/Medicinal Chemistry, Computational Chemistry and Molecular Drug Design, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmacy Practice, Clinical and Hospital Pharmacy, Cell Biology, Genomics and Proteomics, Pharmacogenomics, Bioinformatics, Pharmacoeconomics). Research outcomes from medical sciences/case study and biotechnology of pharmaceutical interest are also considered. IJPPS publishes original research work either as an Original Article or as a Short Communication.
Review articles on current topic under mentioned scopes are also considered for publication.
Journals of Innovare Academic Sciences have made their presence in short span of time amongst International community with great impact.
Before submission of manuscript, please see "Minimum standards for manuscripts” for consideration of Publication in IJPPS (Click Here)
Abstracting and Indexing
Google Scholar, Elsevier, EBSCO, EMBASE, SCI mago (SJR), CAS, CASSI (American Chemical Society), Directory of Open Access Journal (DOAJ), Index Copernicus, ICAAP, Scientific commons, PSOAR, Open-J-Gate, Indian Citation Index (ICI), Index Medicus for WHO South-East Asia (IMSEAR), OAI, LOCKKS, OCLC (World Digital Collection Gateway), UIUC.
UGC Listed Journal
Innovare Academic Sciences
Vision: Impart in quality knowledge and innovation is most important radical for human welfare.
Mission: IAS contribute to human development through support to organization in getting accreditation/approval for quality education, quality research dissemination, research to innovations and finally to IPR and extension activities.
Goals: The goals of innovare academics sciences are:
- To provide support to industry and academic institute to enhance their intellectual property.
- To spread knowledge for innovations.
- To help in getting organization accreditation/approvals status.
- To provide business designs in pharma and others.
- To join hands with various organizers of the conference to provide a common platform for experts, researchers, educational managers, policy makers and industrialists.
- To keep a record of the state-of-the-art research and to promote study, patents, design for business, accreditation and approval within its various specialities.