Abstracting and Indexing
SCOPUS, Google Scholar, Elsevier, EBSCO, EMBASE, SCI mago(SJR), CNKI (China Knowledege Resource Integrated Database), CAS, CASSI (American Chemical Society), Directory of Open Access Journal (DOAJ), Index Copernicus, ICAAP, Scientific commons, PSOAR, Open-J-Gate, Indian Citation Index (ICI), Index Medicus for WHO South-East Asia (IMSEAR), OAI, LOCKKS, OCLC (World Digital Collection Gateway), UIUC.
UGC Listed Journal
Innovare Academic Sciences
Vision: Impart in quality knowledge and innovation is most important radical for human welfare.
Mission: IAS contribute to human development through support to organization in getting accreditation/approval for quality education, quality research dissemination, research to innovations and finally to IPR and extension activities.
Goals: The goals of innovare academics sciences are:
- To provide support to industry and academic institute to enhance their intellectual property.
- To spread knowledge for innovations.
- To help in getting organization accreditation/approvals status.
- To provide business designs in pharma and others.
- To join hands with various organizers of the conference to provide a common platform for experts, researchers, educational managers, policy makers and industrialists.
- To keep a record of the state-of-the-art research and to promote study, patents, design for business, accreditation and approval within its various specialities.