PREPARATION AND ANALYSIS OF THE NMR SPECTRA OF THE PHARMACEUTICAL SUBSTANCEÂ«OOSE-11,12,13Â»
Objective: The main issue of this work is obtained, to researching of supramolecular complexes of 20-hydroxyecdysone (20 E) with Î³-cyclodextrins (CD).
Methods: The foundation of substance phytoecdysteroid 20 E was isolated from an ethanol extract plant Otites orae-syvaschicae Klok A method of the development of pharmaceutical substances was used during complexed organic relationship in the way of intense mechanical 20 E with Î±-, Î²- or Î³-Ð¡D. The complexation of 20 E with Î±-, Î²-, and Î³-Ð¡D was studied by nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) method of spectr
Results: In the study of the integrated intensities molecules signals steroid guest and host CD complex stoichiometric ratio 1:1 was prformation of clathrates was established after A and B nuclei ecdysterone had been arranged in the internal cavity of CD.
Ð¡onclusion: Supramolecular complexes of 20 E with Î±-, Î²-, and Î³-Ð¡D were received during made works. The objects of research were analdescribed with the help of NMR spectroscopy. The developed technology will be the main device for operating and identification of pharmaceutical
substance OOSE-11, -12, and -13.
Keywords: Substance Otites orae-syvaschicae Klok-11, -12, -13, 20-hydroxyecdysone, Î±-, Î²-, Î³-cyclodextrins inclusion complex nuclear resonance spectroscopy.
2. Syrov VN. Comparative experimental investigation of the anabolic activity of phytoecdysteroids and steranabols. Pharm Chem J 2000;34(4):193-7.
3. Dinan L, Harmatha J, Volodin V, Lafont R. Phytoecdysteroids: Diversity, biosynthesis and distribution. Ecdysone Struct Funct 2009;3-45. DOI: 10.1007/978-1-4020-9112-4_1.
4. Mamadalieva NZ, Gamberdieva DE, Lafont R, Girault JP. Phytoecdysteroids and antibacterial activity of the plant Coronariaflos-cuculi. Chem Nat Compd 2008;44(3):404-6.
5. Shirshova TI, Politova NK, Burtseva SA, Beshlei IV, Volodin VV. Antimicrobial activity of natural ecdysteroids from Serratula coronata L. And their acyl derivatives. Pharm Chem J 2006;40(5):268-71.
6. Dinan L, Savchenko T, Whiting P. On the distribution of phytoecdysteroids in plants. Cell Mol Life Sci 2001;58(8):1121-32.
7. Gorelick-Feldman J, Cohick W, Raskin I. Ecdysteroids elicit a rapid Ca2 flux leading to Akt activation and increased protein synthesis in skeletal muscle cells. Steroids 2010;75(10):632-7.
8. Syrov VN, Saatov Z, Sagdullaev SH, Mamatkhanov AU. Study of the structure - Anabolic activity relationship for phytoecdysteroids extracted from some plants of Central Asia. Pharm Chem J 2001;35(12):667-71.
9. Savchenko RG, Kostyleva SA, Odinokov VN, Akhmetkireeva TT, Benkovskaya GV. Stress - And geroprotective properties of 20-hydroxyecdysone and its derivatives. Adv Gerontol 2015;5(4):247-51.
10. Punegov VV, Sychov RL, Zainullin VG, FedorovVN, Punegova NV. Extraction of ecdysteron-80 from Serratula coronata L. And assessment of its pharmacological action. Part I. Adaptogenic,gastroprotective, thermoprotective, and antihypoxic activity. Pharm Chem J 2008;42(8):446-51.
11. Adekenov S.M. Method for producing an anabolic and adaptogenic means â€œEkdifitâ€ from Serpukhov crowned Seratula coronota L.â€ Innovative patent of Republic of Kazakhstan â„–23093, issued November 15, 2010.
12. Volodin VV, Pchelenko LD, Volodina SO, Kudryasheva AG, Shevchenko OG, Zagorskaya NV. Pharmacological ecdysteroid substance â€œSerpistenâ€. Plant Resour (Russia) 2006; 42(3):113-129.
13. Tuleuov BI. The steroid compounds of plants and drugs based on them. Search, chemical modification and practical aspects of the application. Karaganda: Glasir; 2009. p. 208.
14. Nurkenov OA, Seilkhanov TM, Fazylov SD, Issayeva AZ, Kabieva SK, Takibayeva AT. Synthesis and studies of supramolecular inclusion complexes of cytisine with Î²-cyclodextrin by NMR spectroscopy. Int J Appl Fundam Res 2015;7:223-6.
15. Potopova AA. Study of Acute Toxicity of the Extract of Baikal Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi) and an Inclusion Complex with 2-Hydroxypropyl. The Collection of Scientific Papers â€œDevelopment, Research and Marketing of New Pharmaceutical productsâ€. Vol. 69. Pyatigorsk; 2014. p. 296-8.
16. Seylhanov TM. NMR spectroscopy of the cyclodextrin inclusion complexes. Kokshetau: KSU Sh Ualihanova; 2015. p. 155.
17. Valle EM. Cyclodextrins and their uses: A review. Process Biochem 2004;39:1033-46.
18. Srikanth MV, Babu GV, Rao NS, Sunil SA, Balaji S, Ramanamurthy S. Dissolution rate enhancement of poorly soluble bicalutamide using Î²-cyclodextrin inclusion complexation. Int J Pharm Pharm Sci 2010;2(1):191-8.
19. Shrishailgouda S, Patil V, Gupta M, Gupta KS, Doddayya H. Effect of pH, selected cyclodextrins and complexation methods on the solubility of lornoxicam. Int J Pharm Pharm Sci 2014;6(8):324-7.
20. Hayder1 MA, Sunderland VB. Effect of hydroxypropyl-ÃŸ-cyclodextrin complexation on the aqueous solubility and stability of artesunate. Int J Pharm Pharm Sci 2014;6(7):598-601.
21. Fedorov VN, Punegova NV, Zainullin VG, Punegov VV, Sychev RL. Extraction of ecdysterone-80 from Serratula Coronata L and evaluation of its pharmacological properties. Effects on hormone-transmitter balance in chronic cardiac failure. Pharm Chem J 2009;43(1):231-5.
22. Mamadalieva NZ, Ramazanov NS, Girault JP, Lafont R, Saatov Z. Preparation of 20-hydroxyecdysone-22-benzoate. Chem Nat Compd 2004;40(5):488-91.
23. Bobaev ID, Bobakulov KM, Ramazanov NS, Abdullaev ND. Synthesis of new 20-hydroxyecdysone o-chlorobenzoyl derivatives. Chem Nat Compd 2006;51(4):706-10.
The publication is licensed under CC By and is open access. Copyright is with author and allowed to retain publishing rights without restrictions.