ARDUINO BASED WIRELESS MOBOT
Increased connectivity and remote monitoring and control mechanisms have revolutionized the field of measurement and automation. The proposedÂ work is to design a system which will integrate a mobile bot with Arduino, and it is also possible with LabVIEW through a gateway to run wirelessly. AnÂ autonomous robot vehicle is to travel from source to destination through the wheels which are controlled by processor. This will be helpful launch inÂ the application where human being travel will be difficult to meet the work. The proposed system will be able to follow a path with obstacle avoiding.Further, the vehicle can be integrated with NI instruments and with LabVIEW to make it autonomous. LabVIEW is a graphical programming languageÂ gives a platform for the engineers, which is effective and scalable to focus on robotics neglecting the minute implementation details.
2. Saraladevi B, Sedhumadhavan S. Video Streaming in Autonomous Mobile Robot Using Wi-Fi, Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engineering College Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engineering College Pondicherry India, IEEE Sponsored ICIIECSâ€™15.
3. Amer G, Mudassir SM, Malik MA. Design and Operation of Wi- Fi Agribot Integrated System, Deccan College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad India, 2015 International Conference on Industrial Instrumentation and Control (ICIC) College of Engineering Pune, India May; 2015.
4. Ugurlu Y. Project-based Learning using LabVIEW and Embedded Hardware, Member, IEEE, Tatsuro Nagano, SI International; 2011.
5. Fang Z, Duan J. Obstacle Detection for Intelligent Vehicle based on Labview and Laser Measurement System, Proceeding of the IEEE International Conference on Information and Automation, Yinchuan,
China, August; 2013.
6. Changalasetty SB, Badawy AS, Ghribi W, Thota LS. Identification and Feature Extraction of Moving Vehicles in Labview, International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing, April 3-5, IEEE
7. Kumar KN, Singh N, Kulkarni A. LabVIEW based Online Monitoring and Control of PMDC Motor Speed, New Delhi, India, Electrical Engineering Department, Delhi Technological University, IEEE; 2014.
8. Abu MA, Kornain Z. Automated Car Braking System Using Neural Network System Via Labview Environment. Selangor, Malaysia: University Kuala Lumpur British Malaysian Institute; 2012.
9. Krauss R. Combining Raspberry Pi and Arduino to form a Low-Cost, Real-Time Autonomous Vehicle Platform, American Control Conference (ACC), July, 6-08-2016 USA; 2016.
The publication is licensed under CC By and is open access. Copyright is with author and allowed to retain publishing rights without restrictions.