International Journal of Current Pharmaceutical Research (Int J Curr Pharm Res) is a peer-reviewed, bimonthly (onward march 2017) open access journal. This Journal publishes original research work that contributes significantly to further the scientific knowledge in pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences (Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmacognosy, Natural Product Research, Pharmaceutics, Novel Drug Delivery, Biopharmaceutics, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmaceutical/Medicinal Chemistry, Computational Chemistry and Molecular Drug Design, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmacy Practice, Clinical and Hospital Pharmacy, Cell Biology, Genomics and Proteomics, Pharmacogenomics, Bioinformatics and Biotechnology of Pharmaceutical Interest). The Journal publishes original research work either as a Full Research Paper or as a Short Communication. Review Articles on a current topic in the said fields are also considered for publication by the Journal.
ICV (2011) – 4.70
Journals of Academic Sciences have made their presence in short span of time amongst International community with great impact ICV- 4.34, 3.98, 3.69, 3.32.
Abstracting and Indexing
OAI, CNKI (China Knowledege Resource Integrated Database), LOCKKS, DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)*, Google Scholar, OCLC (World Digital Collection Gateway),UIUC
Innovare Academic Sciences
Vision: Impart in quality knowledge and innovation is most important radical for human welfare.
Mission: IAS contribute to human development through support to organization in getting accreditation/approval for quality education, quality research dissemination, research to innovations and finally to IPR and extension activities.
Goals: The goals of innovare academics sciences are:
- To provide support to industry and academic institute to enhance their intellectual property.
- To spread knowledge for innovations.
- To help in getting organization accreditation/approvals status.
- To provide business designs in pharma and others.
- To join hands with various organizers of the conference to provide a common platform for experts, researchers, educational managers, policy makers and industrialists.
- To keep a record of the state-of-the-art research and to promote study, patents, design for business, accreditation and approval within its various specialities.