POLYANILINE MATRIX AS ACTIVE LAYER FOR SENSORS
Objective: Conducting polymer has gained importance due to its environmental stability, good conductivity, immobilization of bio component and gas sensing ability. Objective to Synthesis ofconducting polymers and to fabricate by galvano-static method for sensors.
Material and method: All the chemical (Aniline and Hydrochloric acid)used in the investigation were analytical reagent grade The Method is electro polymerization was carried out by Galvanostatic technique. after synthesis, polymer coated electrodes were rinsed thoroughly in distilled water and dried in cold air and then used for subsequent characterization.
Results: Potential-time curves suggesting that building up of the film proceeds according to the same reaction along the full thickness of the polymer. The SEM micrograph is fibrillar like structure good porosity,
Conclusions: The PANI-HCl matrix have been successfully synthesized using Galvanostatic Method on ITO glass plate has uniform matrix and conductivity which has porous and fibriller good porosity and conductivity this active layer is suitable for immobilization of biocomponet for biosensors ,gas sensors and opticalsensors
2. Gayatri Khosla, Lakshmi Goswami, PreetiKothiyal, SayantanMukhopadhyay , Journal of Advanced Pharmaceutical Sciences 2012; 2:2: 220-259.
3. Feynman R: There's plenty of room at the bottom. Science 1991,254:1300-1301.
4. Murray CB, Kagan CR, Bawendi MG: Annu Rev Mater Sci2000, 30:545-610.
5. MajuruS. and OyewumiO., Nanotech-nology in Drug Delivery,Vol. 10, No. 4, 2009, pp. 597-619. doi:10.1007/978-0-387-77668-2_20
6. BuzeaC., Pacheco I. I. and Robbie K., Biointerphases, Vol. 2, No. 4,2007, pp. 17-71.
7. Smola M., VandammeT. and SokolowskiA., International Journal of Nanomedicine, Vol. 3, No. 1, 2008, pp. 1-19.
8. Liu Y. Miyoshi Y., H. and Nakamura M., International Journal of Cancer, Vol. 120, No. 12, 2007, pp. 2527-2537.doi:10.1002/ijc.22709 
9. Wang X., Yang L. L., Chen Z. and Shin D. M., A Cancer Journal for Clinicians, Vol. 58, 2008, pp. 97-110.doi:10.3322/CA.2007.0003 
10. Riehemann K., Schneider S. W., Luger T. Godin A., Ferrari B., M. and Fuchs H., AngewandteChemie International Edition, Vol. 48. No. 5, 2009, pp. 872-897. doi:10.1002/anie.200802585
11. Nagavarma B. V. N., Hemant K. S. Yadav, Ayuz A., Vasudha L.S., Shivakumar H.G, , Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research 2012; 5:3: 1-8
12. MullaicharamA.R., , International Journal of Nutrition, Pharmacology Neurological Diseases 2011; 1:2: 103-121
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.