EVALUATION OF PHYSICOCHEMICAL PARAMETERS OF GROUNDWATER OF THE VILLAGES OF OSMANABAD DT., MAHARASHTRA, INDIA
The analysis deals with the investigation of physicochemical parameter of ground water of the different villages of dist. Osmanabad (MS). The physicochemical parameter like, temperature, pH, electrical conductivity, total dissolved solids, turbidity, total hardness, calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, chloride, fluoride, Nitrate, Sulphate was determined. The results were compared with standards given by WHO and IS 10500. In the investigation, it is found that the ground water of some villages like kangara, irla gets slightly polluted.
2. Mishra K.R., Pradip, Tripathi; S.P. Groundwater Quality of Open Wells and Tube Wells, Acta Ciencia Indca, XXXIIC, 2, 179 (2002.)
3. Gupta V., Agarwal J., Sharma S.; Adsorption Analysis of Mn (VII) from Aqueous Medium.
4. Iwuoha G.N. and Osuji L.C., Changes in Surphace Water Physico-chemical Parameters following the Dredging of Otamiri nd Nworie Rivers, Imo Stateof Nigeria, Vol. 2(3), 7-11, March (2012) Res. J. Chem.Sci.International Science Congress Association 7.
5. J.D. Khandekar, P.H. Bhagwat & M. B. Wasu, Study Of Physico-Chemical Parameters And Presence Of Heavy Metals In Bore Well Water At Himalaya Vishwaresidential Area Wardha, Sci. Revs. Chem. Commum : 2(3),2012, 179-182 ISSN 2277-2669.
6. Pawar S.K. and Pulle J.S. (2005). Studies on physicochemical parameter in pethwalaj dam, Nanded Dist. Maharashtra, India.
7. Rao and Venkatewharulu (2000), Physico Chemical Characteristic of under groundwater in nagercoil town (south) IJEP24 (i)53-56.
8. Kavita Sahni and Sheela Yadav, Seasonal Variations in Physico-Chemical Parameters of Bharawas Pond, Rewari, Haryana Asian J. Exp. Sci., Vol. 26, No. 1, 2012; 61-64.
9. Sayyed Hussain, Syed Yousuf Hussain, Vidya Pradhan, Mazahar Farooqui, Fluoride ion Concentration Of Ground Water From Dharmabad, District Nanded, Maharashtra, Volume-1, Issue-3 Sept-Nov2011.
10. S.A. Manjare, S.A. Vhanalakar and D.V. Muley, Analysis Of Water Quality Using Physico-Chemical Parameters Tamdalge Tank In Kolhapur District, Maharashtra, Vol. 1, Issue 2, Dec-2010, pp 115-119, ISSN 0976-2612.
11. P.N. Kamble, S.J. Kokate, H.R. Aher and S.R. Kuchekar, Seasonal Variation In Physico-Chemical Parameters Of Khandakwasala Reservoir, Vol. 1, No. 1 (2008), 63-67.
12. K.L. Sadhidanandamurthy and H.N. Yajurvedi, A study on physicochemical parameters of an aquaculture body in Mysore city, Karnataka, India, October 2006, 27 (4) 615-618 (2006
13. Kodarkar M.S. (1992) Methodology for Water Analysis Physico Chemicals, Biological and Microbiological. Indian Association of Aquatic Biologist (IAAB), Hyderabad Publication, pp.2-50.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.