Online ISSN: 0975–7058
International Journal of Applied Pharmaceutics (Int J App Pharm) is a peer-reviewed, bimonthly (onward March 2017) open access journal devoted to the excellence and research in the pure pharmaceutics. This Journal publishes original research work that contributes significantly to further the scientific knowledge in conventional dosage forms, formulation development and characterization, controlled and novel drug delivery, biopharmaceutics, pharmacokinetics, molecular drug design, polymer-based drug delivery, nanotechnology, nanocarrier based drug delivery, novel routes and modes of delivery; responsive delivery systems, prodrug design, development and characterization of the targeted drug delivery systems, ligand carrier interactions etc. However, the other areas which are related to the pharmaceutics are also entertained includes physical pharmacy and API (active pharmaceutical ingredients) analysis. The Journal publishes original research work either as a Original Article or as a Short Communication. Review Articles on a current topic in the said fields are also considered for publication in the Journal.
Abstracting and Indexing
UGC Listed Journal
Innovare Academic Sciences
Vision: Impart in quality knowledge and innovation is most important radical for human welfare.
Mission: IAS contribute to human development through support to organization in getting accreditation/approval for quality education, quality research dissemination, research to innovations and finally to IPR and extension activities.
Goals: The goals of innovare academics sciences are:
- To provide support to industry and academic institute to enhance their intellectual property.
- To spread knowledge for innovations.
- To help in getting organization accreditation/approvals status.
- To provide business designs in pharma and others.
- To join hands with various organizers of the conference to provide a common platform for experts, researchers, educational managers, policy makers and industrialists.
- To keep a record of the state-of-the-art research and to promote study, patents, design for business, accreditation and approval within its various specialities.