CLINICAL TRIAL OF DRUG VYAN UTKSHEPAHARA GHAN VATI (KALPIT YOG) IN DIABETES (NIDDM) INDUCED HYERTENSION.
Due to the unwholesome diet, sedentary life style, day by day our country is facing the increasing burden of the patients of diabetes induced high blood pressure, and obesity. Our country is becoming the capital of these diseases. These diseases mostly treated by allopathic medicines which are having considerable side effects and could not be used on long term basis. So conclusion is that in these disease, the dose of allopathic medicines and disease gradually progresses and in addition due to the side effects of allopathic medicines, it is better that these diseases should be treated by Ayurvedic medicines.
2. Anonymous (1950), the Wealth of India, Raw Materials, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Delhi, Vol. II, PP. 315.
3. Anonymous (1970), charaka Samhita. Commentary by Shastri, K.N. et al., chaukhambha Vidyabhavan, Varanasi, Ci.-1-1. 48, 58; 1-3, 24, 30, 31; 10. 62: 18.57.
4. Anonymous (1976), Medicinal Plants of India. Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi, Vol. I, PP 276.
5. Principle of epidemiology & epidemiologic methods. Parkâ€™s Text book of preventive & social Medicine (chapter 3) Page 48-51, 56-58 Chapter 6, epidemiology of Chronic non communicable disease (SPM) and condition Page 309-313.
6. Designing & Methodology of an experimental or A study chapter 13 Page 207 to 209 (Books method in Biostatistics written by B.K. Mahajan).
7. Human Physiology written by Dr. A.K. Jain volume I Chapter 6,7,8,9 Page 315-350.
8. Treds in hypertension epidemiology in India (J. Hum Hypertens 2004) Pub Med Result.
9. Department of Medicine Monilek Hospital & Research centre Jawahar Nagar Jaipur.
10. High blood pressure (HT) at a glance http:www.medicinenet.com/High blood pressure/ articles/htm.
11. Data based Page 360-362 (Punarnava) Vacha 469-471) Shankhapushpi 433-437.
12. Rajesh Dixit (Dravya guna Vijnana) Page 188-192 (Punarnava) Vacha 765-770.
13. P.J. Mehta's Practical Medicine Edition 2001 Page 39-42.
14. Chapter 35, Approach to the patient with Hypertension (Edition 14, Volume I) written by Gordon H Williams in Harrisson Test book of Medicine Page 202-205.
15. Chapter 246 Hypertensive vascular disease written by Gordon H Williams in Harrison Test Book of Medicine Page 1380-1386 (Edition 14 volume I).
16. Tartora Chapter 21 Cardio Vascular system: The blood vessels & Haemodynamics.
17 .http://www.biospectrumasia.com/content/print articles.asp.
19. Concise medical physiology (Third edition) written by Dr. Sujit K. Chaudhuri Chapter 4, 5, 8, and 9.
20. Method of Biostatistics Mahajan B.K. Jaypee brother New Delhi. 6th Edition 1997.
21. Navanitaka Ed. from the editorial principles of the Dr. Hoernle by Balwant Singh Mohan Published by Mehar Chand Lachman Das (Lahore 1925.
22. Padama Purana Translated & Annofated by N A Deshpandey Motilal Banarasidas Pvt. Ltd. Delhi vol. 41 Part III Ist Edition 1990.
23. Agrawal Et. al. 1956.
24. Charaka Samhita Pandit Kasinatha Shastri & Gorkhanath Chaturvedi, Publisher Chaukhambha Bharati Adcademy Varanasi 13th 1986.
25. Charaka Samhita RevisedBanan Shastri Academy Varanasi 1922.
26. Ayurvedic Physiology2nd Vaidya Ranjeet Rai Desai, Nirnayasagar, Publisher Shri. Vaidyanatha Ayurveda Bhavana, Ltd. Patna 1953.
27. Sushruta Samhita12thYadavji Trikamji, Nirnayasagar Press1915.
28. Astanga Samgraha14thVriddha Vagbhatta, baidya Anant Damodar, Athvale, Shrimada Atreya Prakashan Pune1980.
29. Astanga Hridaya14thArun dutta, Harishastri Chaukhambha orientalia, Varanasi1982.
30. Social and preventive medicine 16thK.Park Publisher Barsidas, Bhanot, Jabalpur1997.
31. Text Book of Pathology 13thHarsha Mohan, JP Medical Publisher New Delhi1992.
32. Practical medicine 8th P.J.Mehta, Dr. S.P.Mehta1979.
33. Principles of Internal Medicine 12thHarisson's 1991.
34. Text Book of Medical Physiology7thGyton 1986.
35. Text Book of Medical Physiology 3rdChaudhari 1980.
36. Text Book of Medicine7thDavidson 1995.
37. Text book of preventive & social Medicine Park's 21th edition.
38. Biostatistics 6thB.K. Mahajan Jaypee brother New Delhi1997.
39. Human Physiology7thDr. A.K. Jain1993.