COMPARATIVE STUDY OF MARKETING STRATEGY OFPATANJALI AND P AND G
To the development of effective marketing strategy organization need to break down its various marketing function according to current situation of market, this process helps marketing managers to be in strong position to understand. Hence marketing strategy involves developing a company vision and implementing various policies that will enables organization to maintain its vision. The present research strategy dealt with marketing strategy of Patanjali and Procter & Gamble with respect to fast moving consumer goods, in this process research study conducted comparative analysis of marketing strategy between both selected companies. The whole research work is based on various dimensions of marketing strategy from the customer point of view, these dimensions are brand, marketing, marketing channel, marketing tactics and promotional schemes.
2. Sangeeta. 2015. “Marketing Practices Of Indian Medical Tourism- A Review.” IRACST- International Journal of Research in Management & Technology5(1):186–95.
3. John H. Roberts, UjwalKayande, Stefan Stremersch. 2014. “From Academic Research to Marketing Practice: Exploring the Marketing Science Value Chain.” International Journal of Research in Marketing31:127–40.
4. GonulF.,Carter Franklin, PetrovaElina, Srinivasan K.2001 "Promotion of Prescription Drugs and its Impact on Physicians' Choice Behaviour" Journal of Marketing 65(3):79-90.
5. Hans Kjellberg, Johan Hagberg. 2009. “Who’s Doing What? Exploring Market Practices and Practitioners.” Pp. 1–19 in 25th IMP Conference. Marseille, France: Industrial Marketing and PurchasingGroup.
6. Horvath, A. Rita. 2013. “From Evidence to Best Practice in Laboratory Medicine.” ClinBiochem Rev34(August):47–60.
7. Rahim Abdul, Ab. Wahab, Saad. 2015. “The Shift from Traditional Marketing to Entrepreneurial Marketing Practices?: A Literature Review.” Business and Management Studies1(2):134–39.
8. Rainisto, S. K. (2003). Success Factors Of Place Marketing: A Study of Place Marketing Practices In Northern Europe And The United States. Helsinki University ofTechnology.
9. Reijonen Helen. 2009. “Role and Practices of Marketing in SMEs.” University of Joensuu.
10. Sherlock, Paul. 2010. “Pharmaceutical Marketing?: A Comparison of Different Markets PharmaceuticalMarketing”
11. Singh, Harpreet. 2012. “An Empirical Study on Effectiveness of Marketing Practices of State Tourism Corporations – A Comparative Study of Haryana Tourism Corporation , Punjab Tourism Development Corporation and Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development.” International Journal of Peace and Conflict Studies (IJPCS)1(1):17–35.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.