CORRELATION OF TWO PYRAZOLINE MOIETY IN A SINGLE MOLECULE VIA N-LINKAGE CONTAINING FLUORINE ATOM AS A SUBSTITUENT AND THEIR BIOLOGICAL SIGNIFICANCE
Objective: The aim of the present invention is to synthesize and find out the biological importance of the series of the designed pyrazoline compounds.
Methods: A series of 3-[3'-(2â€,4â€-dichloro-5â€-fluorophenyl)-5'-(2â€-furyl)-4', 5'-dihydro-1H-pyrazol-1'-yl]-5-substituted phenyl-2-pyrazolines (2a-j) and 1-Nitroso-3-[3'-(2â€,4â€-dichloro-5â€-fluorophenyl)-5'-(2â€-furyl)-4', 5'-dihydro-1H-pyrazol-1'-yl]-5-substituted phenyl-2-pyrazolines (3a-j) were prepared in moderate yields. The structures of both pyrazoline and N-nitroso pyrazoline derivatives have been characterized on the basis of physical properties of the molecule and satisfactory spectral (IR, 1H NMR) data. The antimicrobial activity of the compounds against some Gram (+) and Gram (â€“) bacteria is reported.
Results: The Moderate yield of the proposed compounds was obtained. Spectral analysis showed the structural confirmation of the synthesized compounds. Some of the compounds showed lower to moderate level of drug-like properties.
Conclusion: From the results of spectral data and microbial activity it has been concluded that the compounds were found to exhibit some functional lead properties; hence these compounds are worth to be considered as potential lead molecules for further study.
2. DEsai KJ, Naik JI, Rawal JP, Desai KR. Microwave-induced and conventional heterocyclic synthesis: an antimicrobial entities of newer quinazolinyl-D2-pyrazolines. Arabian J Chem 2014;7:597â€“603.
3. Kalsi PS. Spectroscopy of organic compounds. New Delhi: New Age International Publishers; 2006.
4. Nada M, Abunada HM. Synthesis and biological activity of some new pyrazoline and Pyrrolo[3,4-c]pyrazole-4,6-dione derivatives: the reaction of nitrilimines with some dipolarophiles. Molecules 2008;13:1011-24.
5. Shah N, Biradar AS, Habib SI, Dhole JA, Baseer MA, Kulkarni PA. Synthesis and antimicrobial studies of some novel pyrazolines. Der Pharm Chem 2011;3:167-71.
6. Shah TJ, Desai VA. Synthesis of some novel fluorinated 4-thiazolidinones containing amide linkages and their antimicrobial screening. ARKIVOC 2007;14:218-28.
7. Soni PK, Kankoriya A, Halve AK. Efficient synthesis and therapeutic evaluation of 1, 3-Thiazolidin-4-ones as potential antifungal agents. Int J Pharm Sci Res 2015;6:417-20.
8. Yusuf M, Jain P. Synthetic and biological studies of pyrazolines and related heterocyclic compounds. Arabian J Chem 2014;7:553â€“96.
9. Parikg VM. Absorption spectroscopy of organic moleculesâ€, Addison-Wesley Pub. Co., London; 1978.
10. RM Silverstein, FX Webster. Spectrometric Identification of Organic Compoundsâ€ Sixth edition; 2007.