DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERIZING THE DEALERSHIP MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE USING HYPERTEXT PREPROCESSOR
This paper which is useful for the automobile dealers to maintain the sales, service, spares, accounts details. This is commonly known as ERP Software which mainly focuses on the dealers and subdealers of the automobile sector has some extra features. Software functionality is to deal with dealers follow-up with customer after they purchase the vehicle. That vehicle requires the service after limited KMS they traveled or they can avail up to three free services in the warranty period. This information’s is maintained in the service modules. By the way, all the modules have some maintenance.
2. Lai CS. The effects of influence strategies on dealer satisfaction and performance in Taiwan’s motor industry. Ind Mark Manage 2007;36:518 27.
3. Lakshman C, Parente RC. Supplier focused knowledge management in the automobile industry and its implications for product performance. J Manage Stud 2008;45:317 42.
4. Rajagopal. Effects of customer services efficiency and market effective on dealer performance. Int J Serv Oper Manage 2009;5:575 94.
5. Flegg AT, Allen DO. Congestion in the Chinese automobile and textile industries revisited. Socio Econ Plann Sci 2009;43:177-91.
6. Choi H, Inha O. Analysis of product efficiency of hybrid vehicles and promotion policies. Energy Policy 2010;38:2262 71.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.