CONSTITUTION AND ITS BEAUTY IN HOMOEOPATHY
The factors making up the human constitution keep changing and affect every person differently. Constitutional characteristics are determined at the moment of fertilization. Therefore body chemistry of every person is unique. Homoeopathic cure takes place by giving the similimum which at the same time acts as a constitutional medicine for that particular individual. A constitutional medicine corrects the constitutional defects, inherent and acquired.
KEYWORDS: Constitution, temperaments, gestalt of the disease
2. Clarke J.H; Constitutional Medicine with especial reference to the three constitutions of Dr. Grauvolg; B. Jain publisherâ€™s (P) Ltd.
3. Close Stuart, The Genius of Homoeopathy..B Jain publications.
4. Foubister D: Tutorials on Homoeopathy; 1989: p26
5. Hahnemann Samuel, Organon of Medicine,5th and 6th edition, translated from the 6th and 5th edition with an appendix by R.E. Dudgeon, with additions and alterations as per 6th edition translated by William Boericke and introduction by James Krauss.
6. Hahnemannâ€™s â€œThe Chronic Diseases, Their peculiar nature and their homoeopathic cureâ€. First NCBA Edition 2007: ISBN 81-7381-530-5.
7. Joardar .R.R â€œThe Dictionary of Organonâ€: parts (combined)-I, II, III...
8. Kent J.T: Lesser Writings, Clinical Cases, New Remedies, Aphorisms and Precepts: B. Jain Publishers( P) Ltd. ISBN:978-81-319-0298-1; pg 272-273
9. Khan, LM ; Pleasure of Prescribing ; 1st Edition ; B. Jain publishers (P) Ltd; New Delhi ; 2003
10. Roberts H. A., â€œThe Principles and Art of Cure by Homoeopathyâ€, B. Jain Publishers Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi
11. Whitmont Edward: Psyche & Substance; Essays on Homoeopathy in the Light of Jungian Psychology: B. Jain (P) Ltd. ISBN: 81-7021-991-4.