Evolution of Homopathic Posology
Homoeopathy is based on the use of potentised remedies following the law of similia. It is the science of determining and understanding of dosage as based on research into a huge number of factors. This article shows our sincere and humble attempts to focus on the historical development of posology and unfolding of dose and potency.
KEYWORDS : Dose, potency, repetition, Scientificity of potentisation
2. Decker Steven & Verspoor Rudi : The Dynamic Legacy: Hahnemann From Homeopathy to Heilkunst. An On-going Study of the Meaning in the Writings of Samuel Hahnemann within the Context of the Dynamic System of Thought. Chapter 11 - Historical Development of Dose and Potency.
3 .Dudgeon R.E.; the Lesser Writings of Samuel Hahnemann; B Jain Publishers (P) Ltd. New Delhi; Reprint Edition: 2004, 2006; ISBN 81-7021-124-7; book code b-2268
4. Hahnemann S; Materia Medica Pura; B. Jain Publishers ( P) Ltd. ISBN: 81-8056-030-9; BOOK CODE : BS- 5639
4.Hahnemann S; Chronic Diseases Their Peculiar Nature and Their Homoeopathic Cure, translated from the second Enlarged German Edition of 1835, by Louis H. Tafel; New Central Book Agency, Kolkata.
5. Hahnemannâ€™s; Organon of Medicine; translated from the 5th edition, with an appendix by R.E Dudgeon, with additions and alterations as per 6th edition translated by William Boericke, and introduction by James Krauss; B.Jain Publisherâ€™s (P) Ltd; New Delhi; 2000.
6. Close .S ; The Genius of Homoeopathy, Lectures and Essays on Homoeopathic Philosophy ; B. Jain Publisherâ€™s (P) Ltd., New Delhi: ISBN ; 81-7021-108-5; Book Code :BC-9010
7. Kent J.T â€“ Lectures on Homoeopathioc Philosophy. Indian Edition; To be had of SETT DEY & CO. 1967
8. Nash .E.B ; Leaders in Homoeopathic Therapeutics With Grouping and Classification: B. Jain Publishers Pvt. LTD. ISBN: 81-8056-599-8. Book code :BN- 9020
9 .Roberts H.A : The principles and art of cure by homoeopathy; B.Jain ,Pvt. Ltd.ISBN 81-7021-028-3 ; Book code B-2444.
10. Hering C. Guiding Symptoms of Our Materia Medica
11. Dunham C . The science of therapeutics.The principles of homoeopathy.B.Jain Publishers Ltd.; Reprint edition; ISBN:978-81-319-0242-4