CREATION, PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES OF ALKIL-2-((5-PHENETHYL-4-R-1,2,4- TRIAZOLE-3-YL)THIO)ACET(PROPAN,BENZ)IMIDATES
Objective: The aim of this research was to synthesize and evaluate physical-chemical properties of 5-pheneyhyl-4-R-3-thio-1,2,4-triazole and to establish identity and structure of the synthesized compounds, namely alkil-2-((5-phenethyl-4-R-1,2,4-triazole-3-yl)thio)acet(propan,benz)imidates.
Methods: As starting materials for synthesis of alkil-2-((5-phenethyl-4-R-1,2,4-triazole-3-yl)thio)acet(propan,benz)imidates, the corresponding 2-((5-phenethyl-4-R-1,2,4-triazole-3-yl)thio)aceto(propane,benzo)nitrile have been used. Synthesis has been set in the absolute alcohol medium (propanol or butanol alcohol) with chloroform, using the saturation with dry hydrogen chloride.
Results: In this study, we have developed nine new compounds have been received as a result of synthetic transformations, the structure of synthesized compounds has been confirmed by modern complex of physical-chemical methods of analysis (1H NMR-spectroscopy, elemental analysis), and their individuality has been conducted on gas-liquid chromatograph Agilent 1260 Infinity HPLC equipped with a mass spectrometer Agilent 6120.
Conclusion: As a result of the work, it was synthesized the new compounds of the series of alkil-2-((5-phenethyl-4-R-1,2,4-triazole-3-yl)thio) acet(propan,benz)imidates and was characterized by elemental analysis and proton nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopic analysis.
2. Samelyuk YG. Synthesis and Study of Biologically Active Derivatives of 1, 2, 4-triazole-3-Thione Containing Methoxyphenyl Substituents. PhD Dissertation. Zaporizhzhia; 2016. Available from: http://www.dspace.zsmu.edu.ua/handle/123456789/5238.
3. Shcherbak MO. Research Synthetic, Physical, Chemical and Biological Properties of 4-Amino-5-(2, 3, 4-Nitrophenyl)-1, 2, 4-Triazole-3-Thiones and their N and S-Substituted. PhD Dissertation. Zaporizhzhia; 2015. Available from: http://www.dspace.zsmu.edu.ua/handle/123456789/3570.
4. Madhavi K, Ramya GS. Synthesis, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities of ethyl 2-(2-cyano-3-(substituted phenyl) acrylamido)-4, 5-dimethylthiophene-3-carboxylates. Asian J Pharm Clin Res 2017;10:95-100.
5. Kaplaushenko TM, Panasenko OI, Kucheryavy YM. Research of the synthetic, physical and chemical properties of 3-alkylsulfonyl-5-(chinoline-2-yl, 2-hydroxychinoline-4-yl)-4-R1-2,4-dihydro-3N-1,2,4-triazoles. Asian J Pharm Clin Res 2017;10:81-3.
6. Monther FM, Noor HN, Nethal HH. Synthesis and preliminary pharmacological evaluation of new naproxen analogues having 1, 2, 4-triazole-3-thiol. Int J Pharm Pharm Sci 2017;9:66-71.
7. Santoshkumar S, Satyanarayan ND, Anantacharya R, Sameer P. Synthesis, antimicrobial, antitubercular and cheminformatic studies of 2-(1-benzofuran-2-yl)-N’-[(3Z)-2-oxo-1,2-dihydro-3H-indol-3-ylidene]quinoline-4-carbohydrazide and its derivatives. Int J Pharm Pharm Sci 2017;9:260-7.
8. Shcherbina RO. Synthesis, Transformation, Physical, Chemical and Biological Properties of Derivatives Of 2-(4H-1, 2, 4-triazol-3-ylthio) acetaldehyde: Dr. Farm. Sci. Diss. Zaporizhzhia: 2014.
9. Gul?na YS, Kaplaushenko AG. Synthesis and physical-chemical properties of 2-(5-(1H-tetrazole-1-ylmethyl)-4-R-4H-1,2,4-triazole-3-ylthio)acetate(propane), 2, 4 (5-(1H-tetrazole-1-ylmethyl)-4-phenyl-4H-1,2,4-triazole-3-ylthiomethyl)-benzoic acids and their salts. Curr Issues Pharm Med 2016;2:32-7.
10. Kaplaushenko ??, Panasenko OI. Synthesis and physical-chemical properties of 3-alkylthio-5-(quinoline-2-yl, 2-hydroxyquinoline-4-yl)-4-R-2, 4-dihydro-3H-1, 2, 4-triazoles. Zaporizhia Med J 2016;3:99-103.
11. Hulina YS, Kaplaushenko AG. Synthesis, physical and chemical properties of 5-((1?- tetrazole-1-yl) methyl)-4-R-4?-1, 2, 4-triazole-3-thiols and their chemical transformations. Biopharm J 2018;1:26-30.
12. Kaplaushenko TM. Synthesis, physical-chemical properties and further transformation of 5-(quinoline-2-yl, 2-hydroxyquinoline-4-yl)-4-R-2, 4-dyhydro-3?-1, 2, 4-triazole-3-thiones. Curr Issues Pharm Med 2016;2:20-5.
13. The State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine. Kharkov: R?REG; 2001.
14. The State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine. Kharkov: R?REG; 2004.
15. Kazicyna LA. Application of UV, IR, NMR and Mass Spectroscopy in Organic Chemistry. Moscow: Mosk un-ty; 1979.
16. Nifantev IE, Ivchenko PV. Practical Course of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy. Moscow: Mosk un-ty; 2006.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The publication is licensed under CC By and is open access. Copyright is with author and allowed to retain publishing rights without restrictions.