RESEARCH OF LEGAL REGULATION OF PERSONNEL SAFETY OF THE PHARMACEUTICAL ORGANIZATIONS IN RUSSIA
Objective: The study consists in the analysis of the main regulatory acts governing personnel safety in pharmaceutical organizations. In the process of managing a pharmaceutical organization, the leader must rely on the requirements of current legislation in the field of personnel safety. Safety is the main strategic activity of any pharmaceutical organization. The legal framework governing personnel security is constantly expanding. Actually study the fundamental standards of personnel safety.
Methods: The methods of analysis were a systematic approach, logical grouping, content analysis of the main documents regulating personnel security in the pharmaceutical industry.
Results: The fundamental regulatory acts were identified that play a major role in ensuring and regulating the personnel safety of pharmaceutical organizations. Personnel security is a key element of the economic security of a pharmaceutical organization. The management of pharmaceutical personnel in the personnel safety system consists in finding ways to minimize risks and threats from and in relation to employees. The basic regulatory acts in the system of personnel security are identified, which allow to level threats and optimize the sustainable development of the pharmaceutical organization.
Conclusion: In Russia, the legal basis for the personnel security of pharmaceutical organizations is: the Constitution; international treaties; federal constitutional laws; federal laws and regulations; Government Decisions; laws and other regulatory legal acts of entities. The term “security” is introduced by the law “On Security”. The main security threats are identified in the Economic Security Strategy for the period until 2030.
2. Evstratov AV, Ryabov GA. The basic tendencies and prospects of development of the pharmaceutical market of the Russian Federation. Young Sci 2014;19:299-304.
3. Kuznetsov DA. Legal aspects of pharmaceutical economic safety. Pavlov Russ Med Biol Her 2009;4:129-36.
4. Position about Measures to cordon the State Order and Public Calmness of 1881 the Electron Resource. An Access Regimen. Available from: Available from: http://www.muzejreform.rf/node/13672.
5. The Federal Act “About Safety” No. 390-FZ; 2010.
6. Strategy of a Homeland Security of the Russian Federation for the Period to 2030 it is Confirmed by the Presidential Decree of the Russian Federation; 2017.
7. Concepts of Public Safety in the Russian Federation, No. Pr-2685. It is Confirmed by the President of the Russian Federation; 2013.
8. The Labour Code of the Russian Federation, No. 197-FZ; 2001.
9. The Criminal Code of the Russian Federation Criminal Code of Russian Federation, 63-FZ; 1996.
10. The Code of the Russian Federation about Administrative Offences, No. 195-FZ; 2001.
11. The Federal Act, About a Digital Signature, No. 63-FZ; 2011.
12. Klis?henko MU, Kuznetsov DA. The role of new information technologies in the providing and legal regulation of personnel security in pharmacy. Nauka Molodykh 2016;4:25-32.
13. Kuznetsov DA. the Concept of assessing and countering threats to environmental security activities of the pharmaceutical. Bull Belgorod State Univ Med Pharm 2014;4:232-9.
14. Kuznetsov DA. Approaches to evaluation of environmental safety in pharmacy. Bull New Med Technol 2010;17:202-5.
15. Kuznetsov DA. To the question on studying of economic security of the pharmaceutical distribution activities. Pavlov Russ Med Biol Her 2004;1:82-7.
16. Klis?henko MU, Kuznetsov DA. Research personnel potential pharmaceutical organizations. Med Kuzbass 2017;1:45-50.
17. Klis?henko MU, Kuznetsov DA. The role of pharmacoeconomic competency in providing personnel security. Pharmacoeconomics 2018;6:52.
18. Kuznetsov DA, Korzhavykh EA. Management of economic security of the pharmaceutical organization: System and methodology. Prospect Sci 2015;7:57-64.
19. Kuznetsov DA, Korzhavykh EA. The conceptual model of management of the economic security of the pharmaceutical organization. Pharm Manag Inf Syst 2015;4:47-51.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The publication is licensed under CC By and is open access. Copyright is with author and allowed to retain publishing rights without restrictions.