A WAY TO PREVENT THE PANDEMIC OUTBREAK OF nCOVID-19 IN INDIA
Not applicable because it is letter to editor
2. Mattiuzzi C, Lippi G. Which lessons shall we learn from the 2019 novel coronavirus outbreak? Ann Transl Med 2020;8:48.
3. Coronavirus-Background, Symptoms and Treatment-Lesson Summary. Available from: https://www.alison.com/topic/learn/learningoutcomes.
4. Age, Sex, Existing Conditions of COVID-19 Cases and Deaths. Available from: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ coronavirus-age-sex-demographics. [Last accessed on 2020 Feb 29].
5. Xu H, Zhong L, Deng J, Peng J, Dan H, Zeng X, et al. High expression of ACE2 receptor of 2019-nCoV on the epithelial cells of oral mucosa. Int J Oral Sci 2020;12:8.
6. Chui P, Fukuoka J, Lourens RM, Taubenberger JK. Lung pathology of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS): A study of 8 autopsy cases from Singapore. Hum Pathol 2003;34:743-8.
7. Perlman S. Coronavirus: Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection. New York: Elsevier; 2020.
8. World Health Organization: Clinical Management of Severe Acute Respiratory Infection when Novel Coronavirus Disease (n-CoV) Infection is Suspected: Interim Guidance; 2020. Available from: https:// www.who.int/publications-detail/clinical-management-of-severe-acute-respiratory-infection-when-novel-coronavirus-(ncov)-infection-is-suspected.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The publication is licensed under CC By and is open access. Copyright is with author and allowed to retain publishing rights without restrictions.