BIOLOGICAL POTENTIAL OF BENZOXAZOLE DERIVATIVES: AN UPDATED REVIEW
Objective: Heterocycles exhibited an extensive role in the medicinal chemistry for the development of pharmaceutically active molecules. A heterocyclic scaffold is responsible for the therapeutic potential of majority of synthesized drug molecules. Therapeutic changes in the drug molecules related to the slight changes in the heterocyclic moiety. Benzoxazole and its derivatives showed potent and significant pharmacological activities. The main objective of our study is to impart updated information about synthesized benzoxazole derivatives and their biological potential against numerous diseases.
Methods: A literature search was directed on the databases, namely, in MDPI, Science direct, PubMed, Springer, Taylor, and Francis by searching different keywords “Benzoxazole,” antimicrobial activity, anticancer activity, antitubercular, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and anthelmintic activity.
Conclusion: This review may radiate the path of researchers that are working to synthesized novel benzoxazole derivatives in the prospects of effectiveness and safety. Nonetheless, further in vivo and clinical studies are warranted on the potential derivatives of benzoxazole.
2. Dinakaran VS. Fused pyrimidines. The heterocycle of diverse biological and pharmacological significance. Der Pharm Chem 2012;4:255-65.
3. Laliteshwar PS, Viney C, Pooja C, Shailendra KS. Synthesis and antimicrobial activity of some 2-phenyl-benzoxazole derivatives. Der Pharm Chem 2010;2:206-12.
4. Parvathi J, Swetha S, Pavithra P, Sruthi M, Divya E, Seetaramswamy S. Synthesis and pharmacological screening of novel substituted benzoxazole derivatives as an anti-inflammatory agents. Int J Curr Pharm Res 2013;6:4-7.
5. Jyoti M, Merugu R. An update on synthesis of benzoxazole. Asian J Pharm Clin Res 2017;10:48-56.
6. Elderfield RC. The Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds. New York: Wiley; 1956.
7. Cornforth JW, Cornforth RH. A new synthesis of oxazoles and iminazoles including its application to the preparation of oxazole. J Chem Soc 1947;24:96-102.
8. Tnag X, Dou W, Zhang H, Liu W, Wang C. Synthesis and characterization of the ligand based on benzoxazole and its transition metal complexes: DNA-binding and antitumor activity. J Inorg Biochem 2010;104:583-91.
9. Satyendra RV, Vishnumurthy KA, Vagdevi HM, Manjunatha H, Shruthi A. Synthesis, in vitro antioxidant, anthelmintic and molecular docking studies of novel dichloro substituted benzoxazole-triazolo-thione derivatives. Eur J Med Chem 2011;46:3078-84.
10. Garrepalli S, Sarangapani M, Garrepally P, Chilukala S. Design,synthesis and biological evaluation of benzoxazole derivatives as cyclooxygensase-2 inhibitors. Der Pharm Chem 2011;3:427-32.
11. Srikanth L, Jadhav R, Manohar K. Synthesis and evaluation of new phenylamino-thiadiazolo-oxadiazolo-1,3-benzoxazoles for their antifungal and anti-inflammatory activity. Der Pharm Chem 2010;2:231-43.
12. Klimesova V, Koc J, Waisser K, Mollmann U. Preparation and in vitro evaluation of benzylsulfanyl benzoxazole derivatives as potential antituberculosis agents. Eur J Med Chem 2009;44:2286-93.
13. Ynag Z, Maeng JH, Masih L. Discovery of 2-substituted benzoxazolecarboxamides as 5-HT3 receptor antagonist. Bioorg Med Chem Lett 2010;20:6538-41.
14. Sham M, Singh SN, Kumar A, Meijer L. Synthesis, antiinflammatory, analgesic and kinase (CDK-1, CDK-5 and GSK-3) inhibition activity evaluation of benzimidazole/benzoxazole derivatives and some schiff’s bases. Bioorg Med Chem Lett 2006;14:3758-65.
15. Song H, Oh SR, Lee HK, Kim JH. Synthesis and evaluation of benzoxazole derivatives as 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors. Bioorg Med Chem Lett 2010;18:7580-85.
16. Sun LQ, Chen J, Bruce M, Deskus JA, Mahle CD. Synthesis and structure-activity relationship of novel benzoxazole derivatives as melatonin receptor agonists. Bioorg Med Chem Lett 2004; 14:3799-802.
17. Kamal A, Reddy KS, Naseer M, Ramaiah MJ. Synthesis, DNA binding ability and anticancer activity of benzthiazole/benzoxazole-pyrrolo[2,1-c][1,4]benzodiazepine conjugates. Bioorg Med Chem Lett 2010;18:4747-61.
18. Chilumula NR, Gudipati R, Srinivas A, Manda S, Gadhe D. synthesis of some novel methyl-2-(2-(arylideneamino) oxazol-4-ylamino) benzoxazole-5-carboxylate derivatives as antimicrobial agents. Int J Chem Res 2010;1:1-6.
19. Rida SM, Ashour FA, Soad AM, Hawash E, Mona M, Mona HB. Synthesis of some novel benzoxazole derivatives as anticancer, anti- HIV1 and antimicrobial agents. Eur J Med Chem 2005;40:949-59.
20. Siddiqui N, Sarafroz M, Alam MM, Ahsan W. Synthesis, anticonvulsant and neurotoxicity evaluation of 5-carbomethoxybenzoxazole derivatives. Acta Pol Pharm Drug Res 2008;65:449-55.
21. Neyts J, De Clercq E, Singha R, Chang YH. structure-activity relationship of new anti-hepatitis C virus agents: Heterobicycle-coumarin conjugates. J Med Chem 2009;52:1486-90.
22. Hohmann C, Schneider K, Bruntner C, Irran E, Nicholson G, Bull AT, et al. Albidopyrone, a new ?-pyrone-containing metabolite from marine-derived Streptomyces sp. NTK 227. J Antibiot 2009;62:75-9.
23. Srinivas A, Vidyasagar J, Sarangapani M. Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of benzoxazole derivatives as new antiinflammatory agents. J Chem Pharm Res 2010;2:319-26.
24. Scott LJ, Dunn CJ, Mallarkey G, Sharpe M. Esomeprazole. Drugs 2002;62:1503-38.
25. Arakawa K, Inamasu M, Matsumoto M, Okumura K, Yasuda K, Akatsuka H, et al. Novel benzoxazole 2, 4-thiazolidinediones as potent hypoglycemic agents. synthesis and structure-activity relationships. Chem Pharm Bull 1997;45:1984-93.
26. Wang X, Bhatia PA, Daanen JF, Latsaw SP, Rohde J, Kolasa T, et al. Synthesis and evaluation of 3-aryl piperidine analogs as potent and efficacious dopamine D4 receptor agonists. Bioorg Med Chem 2005;13:4667-78.
27. Xue N, Zhou Y, Wang G, Miao W, Qu J. Syntheses and herbicidal activity of pyrazolyl benzoxazole derivatives. J Heterocy Chem 2009;47:15-21.
28. Razavi H, Palaninathan SK, Powers ET, Wiseman RL, Purkey HE, Mohaideen NN, et al. Benzoxazoles as transthyretin amyloid fibril inhibitors: Synthesis, evaluation, and mechanism of action. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl 2003;42:2758-61.
29. Johnson SM, Connelly S, Wilson IA, Kelly JW. Biochemical and structural evaluation of highly selective 2-arylbenzoxazole-based transthyretin amyloidogenesis inhibitors. J Med Chem 2008;51:260-70.
30. Sessions EH, Yin Y, Bannister TD, Weiser A, Griffin E, Pocas J, et al. Benzimidazole- and benzoxazole-based inhibitors of Rho kinase. Bioorg Med Chem Lett 2008;18:6390-93.
31. Gao M, Wang M, Zheng QH. Synthesis of new carbon-11 labeled benzoxazole derivatives for PET imaging of 5-HT3 receptor. Eur J Med Chem 2008;43:1570-74.
32. Tanaka K, Kumagai T, Aoki H, Deguchi M, Iwata SJ. Application of 2-(3,5,6-Trifluoro-2-hydroxy-4-methoxyphenyl)benzoxazole and-benzothiazole to fluorescent probes sensing pH and metal cations. Org Chem 2001;66:7328-33.
33. Taki M, Wolford JL, Halloran TV. Emission ratiometric imaging of intracellular zinc: Design of a benzoxazole fluorescent sensor and its application in two-photon microscopy. J Am Chem Soc 2004;126:712-13.
34. Wu Y, Peng X, Fan J, Gao S, Tian M, Zhao J, et al. Fluorescence sensing of anions based on inhibition of excited-state intramolecular proton transfer. Org Chem 2007;72:62-70.
35. Zhou Y, Ji F, Yin S, Chen X, Zhao Y. Synthesis method of benzoxazole compound. Chinese Patent; 2015. Available from: https://www. patents.google.com/patent/CN104327008A/en. [Last accessed on 2020 May 10].
36. Black LA, Cowart MD, Gfesser GA, Wakefield BD, Altenbach RJ, Liu H, et al. Benzothiazole and Benzoxazole Derivatives and Methods of Use. United States Patent; 2013. Available from: https://www. patents.google.com/patent/US8580968B2/en. [Last accessed on 2020 May 10].
37. Dhal R, Lee AY, Kho C, Haijar RJ. Benzothiazole or Benzoxazole Compounds as SUMO Activators. French Patent; 2013. Available from: https://www.patents.google.com/patent/WO2014036242A3/en. [Last accessed on 2020 May 08].
38. Kadoma H, Kawakami S, Nomura H, Ushikuko T, Seo S. Organic Compound, Benzoxazole Derivative, and a Light-emitting Element, Light-emitting Device, and Electronic Device Using Benzoxazole Derivative. United States Patent; 2013. Available from: https://www. patents.google.com/patent/US8450485B2/en. [Last accessed on 2020 May 10].
39. Binggeli I, Christ AD, Guba W, Maerki HP, Martin RE, Mohr P. Benzoxazole, Oxazolopyridine, Benzothiazole and Thiazolopyridine Derivatives. Australia Patent; 2012. Available from: http://www. patents.google.com/patent/AU2006286573B2/en. [Last accessed on 2020 May 10].
40. Wolfgang G, Luke GG, Andreas DV, Martin A, Reiner E, Mall HP. Benzothiazole, Thiazolopyridine, Benzoxazole and Oxazolopyridine Derivatives as Antidiabetic Compounds. Japanese Patent; 2011. Available from: http://www.patents.google.com/patent/JP4708474B2/ en. [Last accessed on 2020 May 10].
41. Mathews CJ, Barnett SP, Smith SC, Barnes NJ, Whittingham WJ, Williams J, et al. Benzazoles: Benzoxazole, Benzthiazole and Benzimidazole Derivatives. Canada Patent; 2010. Available from: http://www.patents.google.com/patent/CA2338048A1/en. [Last accessed on 2020 May 10].
42. Sutton JC, Wiesmann M, Wang W, Lindvall M, Lan J, Ramurthy S, et al. 6-O-Substituted Benzoxazole and Benzothiazole Compounds and Methods of Inhibiting CSF-1R Signalling. United States Patent; 2009. Available from: https://www.patents.google.com/patent/ US7553854B2/en. [Last accessed on 2020 May 10].
43. Axe FU, Bembenek SD, Butler CR, Edwards JP, Fourie AM, Grice CA, et al. Benzimidazole, Benzthiazole and Benzoxazole Derivatives and Their use as lta4h Modulators. European Patent Office; 2008. Available from: https://www.patents.google.com/patent/EP1660491B1/en. [Last accessed on 2020 May 10].
44. Norcross RD. Benzoxazole Derivatives and Their Use as Adenosine Receptor Ligand. French Patent; 2004. Available from: https://www. patents.google.com/patent/WO2004063177A1/en. [Last accessed on 2020 May 10].
45. Courtney SM, Hay PA, Scopes DL. Benzoxazole, Benzthiazole and Benzimidazole Acid Derivatives and Their Use as Heparanase Inhibitors. French Patent; 2004. Available from: https://www.patents. google.com/patent/WO2004046122A3/en. [Last accessed on 2020 May 10].
46. Takaki KS, Sun LQ, Johnson G, Bertenshaw SR, Denhart D, Chen J. Benzoxazole Derivatives as Novel Melatonergic Agents. United States Patent; 2004. Available from: https://www.patents.google.com/patent/ US6737431B2/en. [Last accessed on 2020 May 10].
47. Wu Q, Liang J, Lin S, Zhou X, Bai L, Deng Z, et al. Characterization of the biosynthesis gene cluster for the pyrrole polyether antibiotic calcimycin (A23187) in Streptomyces chartreusis NRRL 3882. Antimicrob Agents Chemother 2011;55:974-82.
48. Liu CM, Hermann TE, Liu M, Bull DN, Palleroni NJ, Prosser BL, et al. X-14547A, a new ionophorous antibiotic produced by Streptomyces antibioticus NRRL 8167. Discovery, fermentation, biological properties and taxonomy of the producing culture. J Antibiot 1979;32:95-99.
49. Yadav JS, Muralidhar B. Stereoselective synthesis of spiroketal moiety of ionophore antibiotic routiennocin. Tetrahedron Lett 1998;39:2867-76.
50. Albrecht-Gary AM, Blanc S, David L, Jeminet G. Closely related ionophores cezomycin and calcimycin (A 23187): Cooperative formation of the transporting species. Inorg Chem 1994;33:518-24.
51. Hridip KS, Bipin KS, Tiwari SC. A novel calcimycin antibiotic from gram-positive actinomycete Frankia microsymbiont. Curr Sci 2003;85:1401-03.
52. Klika KD, Haansu JP, Ochaveranko VV, Haatela KK, Vourela PM, Pihlaja K. Frankiamide, a highly unusual macrocycle containing the imide and orthoamide functionalities from the symbiotic actinomycete Frankia. J Org Chem 2001;66:4065.
53. Ueki M, Ueno K, Miyadoh S, Abe K, Shibata K, Taniguchi MS. UK-1, a novel cytotoxic metabolite from Streptomyces sp. 517-02. I. Taxonomy, fermentation, isolation, physico-chemical and biological properties. J Antibiot 1993;46:1089-94.
54. Ueki M, Shibata K, Taniguchi M. UK-1, a novel cytotoxic metabolite from Streptomyces sp. 517-02. IV. Antifungal action of methyl UK-1. J Antibiot 1998;51:883-85.
55. Ueki M, Taniguchi M. UK-1, a novel cytotoxic metabolite from Streptomyces sp. 517-02. III. Antibacterial action of demethyl UK-1. J Antibiot 1997;50:788-90.
56. Kumar D, Jacob MR, Reynoldsa MB, Kerwin SM. Synthesis and evaluation of anticancer benzoxazoles and benzimidazoles related to UK-1. Bioorg Med Chem 2002;10:3997-4004.
57. Sato S, Kajiura T, Noguchi M, Takehana K, Kobayashi T, Tsuji T. AJI9561, a new cytotoxic benzoxazole derivative produced by Streptomyces sp. J Antibiot 2001;54:102-4.
58. Sommer PS, Almeida RC, Schneider K, Beil W, Süssmuth RD, Fiedler HP. Nataxazole, a new benzoxazole derivative with antitumor activity produced by Streptomyces sp. Tu 6176. J Antibiot 2008;61:683-86.
59. Hohmann C, Schneider K, Bruntner C, Irran E, Nicholson G, Bull AT, et al. Caboxamycin, a new antibiotic of the benzoxazole family produced by the deep-sea strain Streptomyces sp. NTK 937. J Antibiot 2009;62:99-104.
60. Rodriguez AD, Ramirez C, Rodriguez II, Gonzalez E. Novel antimycobacterial benzoxazole alkaloids, from the West Indian sea whip Pseudopterogorgia elisabethae. Org Lett 1999;1:527-30.
61. Rodriguez II, Rodriguez AD. Homopseudopteroxazole, a new antimycobacterial diterpene alkaloid from Pseudopterogorgia elisabethae. J Nat Prod 2003;66:855-57.
62. Rodriguez II, Rodriguez AD, Wang Y, Franzblau GS. Ileabethoxazole: A novel benzoxazole alkaloid with antimycobacterial activity. Tetrohedron Lett 2006;47:3229-32.
63. Ovenden SV, Nielson JL, Liptrot CH, Willis RH, Tapiolas DM, Wright AD, et al. Sesquiterpene benzoxazoles and sesquiterpene quinones from the marine sponge Dactylospongia elegans. J Nat Prod 2011;74:65-8.
64. Peel MR, Milstead MW, Sternbach DD, Besterman JM, Leitner P, Morton B, et al. Novel A-ring modified camptothecins as topoisomerase I inhibitors. Bioorg Med Chem Lett 1995;5:2129-32.
65. Omar AM, AboulWafa OM, El-Shoukrofy MS, Amr ME. Benzoxazole derivatives as new generation of anti-breast cancer agents. Bioorg Chem 2020;96:103593.
66. Kumar VK, Puli VS, Babu AV, Ruddarraju RR, Prasad KR. Synthesis, anticancer evaluation, and molecular docking studies of benzoxazole linked combretastatin analogues. Med Chem Res 2020;29:528-37.
67. Philoppes JN, Lamie PF. Design and synthesis of new benzoxazole/ benzothiazole-phthalimide hybrids as antitumor-apoptotic agents. Bioorg Chem 2019;89:102978.
68. Kakkar S, Tahlan S, Lim SM, Ramasamy K, Mani V, Shah SA, et al. Benzoxazole derivatives: Design, synthesis and biological evaluation. Chem Central J 2018;12:92.
69. Abdelgawad MA, Bakr RB, Omar HA. Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of some novel benzothiazole/benzoxazole and/ or benzimidazole derivatives incorporating a pyrazole scaffold as antiproliferative agents. Bioorg Chem 2017;74:82-90.
70. El-Hady HA, Abubshait SA. Synthesis and anticancer evaluation of imidazolinone and benzoxazole derivatives. Arab J Chem 2017;10:S3725-31.
71. Amany B, Abdelgawad MA. New benzothiazole/benzoxazole-pyrazole hybrids with potential as COX inhibitors: Design, synthesis and anticancer activity evaluation. Res Chem Intermed 2017;43:3859-72.
72. Gan Q, Qi Y, Xiong Y, Fu Y, Le X. Two new mononuclear copper(II)-dipeptide complexes of 2-(2’-pyridyl)benzoxazole: DNA interaction, antioxidation and in vitro cytotoxicity studies. J Fluoresc 2017;27:701-14.
73. Ananya S, Leela A, Nidhi J. One-pot sequential alkynylation and cycloaddition: Regioselective construction and biological evaluation of novel benzoxazole-triazole derivatives. ACS Comb Sci 2015;17:39-48.
74. Abdelgawad MA, Belal A, Omar HA, Hegazy L, Rateb ME. Synthesis, anti-breast cancer activity, and molecular modeling of some benzothiazole and benzoxazole derivatives. Arch Der Pharm 2013;346:534-41.
75. Murty MS, Rao BR, Katiki MR, Nath LR, Anto RJ. Synthesis of piperazinyl benzothiazole/benzoxazole derivatives coupled with 1,3,4-oxadiazole-2-thiol: Novel hybrid heterocycles as anticancer agents. Med Chem Res 2013;22:4980-91.
76. El-Hady HA, Abubshait SA. Synthesis of imidazolinone and benzoxazole derivatives, and evaluation of their anticancer activity. Res Chem Intermed 2013;41:1833-41.
77. Jauhari PK, Bhavani A, Varalwar S, Singhal K, Raj P. Synthesis of some novel 2-substituted benzoxazoles as anticancer, antifungal, and antimicrobial agents. Med Chem Res 2008;17:412-24.
78. Chandani J, Neeru C, Meena N, Gita S. Synthesis and biological activity of organophosphates phenoxy derivatives derived from 2-mercapto benzoxazole. Phosphorus Sulfur Silicon Relat Elem 2014;189:1699- 705.
79. Seenaiah D, Reddy PR, Reddy GM, Padmaja A, Padmavathi V, Krishna NS. Synthesis, antimicrobial and cytotoxic activities of pyrimidinyl benzoxazole, benzothiazole and benzimidazole. Eur J Med Chem 2014;77:1-7.
80. Vodela S, Mekala RVR, Danda RR, Kodhati V. Design, synthesis and screening of some novel benzoxazole based 1,3,4-oxadiazoles as potential antimicrobial agents. Chin Chem Lett 2013;24:625-28.
81. Jayanna ND, Vagdevi HM, Dharshan JC, Raghavendra R, Telkar SB. Synthesis, antimicrobial, analgesic activity, and molecular docking studies of novel 1-(5,7-dichloro-1,3-benzoxazol-2-yl)-3- phenyl-1hpyrazole-4-carbaldehyde derivatives. Med Chem Res 2013;22:5814-22.
82. Arisoy M, Temiz AO, Yildiz I, Kaynak OF, Aki E, Yalcin I, et al. Synthesis, antimicrobial activity and QSAR studies of 2,5-disubstituted benzoxazoles. SAR QSAR Environ Res 2008;19:589-612.
83. Kiran RP, Bhshan NB, Vikas P, Vikas SP, Vinod DG, Prashant GU, et al. Synthesis, photophysical property study of novel fluorescent 4-(1,3-benzoxazol-2-yl)-2-phenylnaphtho[1,2-d][1,3]oxazole derivatives and their antimicrobial activity. J Chem Sci 2013; 125:141-51.
84. Satyendra RV, Vishnumurthy KA, Vagdevi HM, Kashi PG, Hanumanthappa M, Anantha GS. In vitro antimicrobial and molecular docking of dichloro substituted benzoxazole derivatives. Med Chem Res 2012;21:4193-99.
85. Temiz-Arpaci O, Özdemir A, Yalc?n I, Yildiz I, Sener EA, Altanlar N. Synthesis and antimicrobial activity of some 5-[2-(morpholin-4-yl) acetamido] and/or 5-[2-(4-substituted piperazin-1-yl)acetamido]- 2-(p-substituted phenyl)benzoxazoles. Arch Pharm Chem Life Sci 2005;338:105-11.
86. Ramalingan C, Balasubramanian S, Kabilan S, Vasudevan M. Synthesis and study of antibacterial and antifungal activities of novel 1-[2-(benzoxazol-2-yl) ethoxy]-2, 6-diarylpiperidin-4-ones. Eur J Med Chem 2004;39:527-33.
87. Aichaoui H, Guenadil F, Kapanda CN, Lambert DM, McCurdy CR, Poupaer JH. Synthesis and pharmacological evaluation of antioxidant chalcone derivatives of 2(3H)-benzoxazolones. Med Chem Res 2009;18:467-76.
88. Angajala G, Subashini R. Synthesis, molecular modeling, and pharmacological evaluation of new 2-substituted benzoxazole derivatives as potent anti-inflammatory agents. Struct Chem 2020;31:263-73.
89. Ayaz F, Ersan RH, Algul O. Symmetric bisbenzoxazolebased chemicals exerted antiinflammatory effect on danger signal LPSstimulated macrophages. Monatsh Chem 2019;150:1137-46.
90. Avneet K, Dharam PP, Vidushi S, Balasubramanian N, Prateek S, Rajani M. Synthesis, biological evaluation and docking study of N-(2- (3,4,5-trimethoxybenzyl)benzoxazole-5-yl) benzamide derivatives as selective COX-2 inhibitor and anti-inflammatory agents. Bioorg Chem 2018;81:191-202.
91. Praveena C, Nandakumara A, Dheenkumarb P, Muralidharana D, Perumal PT. Microwave-assisted one-pot synthesis of benzothiazole and benzoxazole libraries as analgesic agents. J Chem Sci 2012;124:609-24.
92. Dharmarajsinh NR, Mahesh TC, Nisha KS, Pathik SB. Discovery of new antitubercular agents by combining pyrazoline and benzoxazole pharmacophores: Design, synthesis and insights into the binding interactions. Med Chem Res 2014;23:2218-28.
93. Rarinder S, Amanjot S, Gagandeep S, Raman KV, Rajiv M. Novel benzoxazole derivatives featuring rhodanine and analogs as antihypergycemic agents: Synthesis, molecular docking, and biological studies. Med Chem Res 2017;27:735-42.
94. Satyendra RV, Vishnumurthy KA, Vagdevi HM, Dhananjaya BL, Shruthi A. Synthesis, in vitro anthelmintic, and molecular docking studies of novel 5-nitro benzoxazole derivatives. Med Chem Res 2014;24:1342-50.
95. Kapil S, Singh PK, Kashyap A, Silakari O. Structure based designing of benzimidazole/benzoxazole derivatives as anti-leishmanial agents. SAR QSAR Environ Res 2019;30:919-33.
96. Temiz AO, Eylem CG, Kaynak OF, Selda O, Fatma SS, Orhan IE.Synthesis and different biological activities of novel benzoxazoles. Acta Biol Hung 2013;64:249-61.
97. Maria LC, Rosanna C, Roberta E, Giulia P, Federica R, Maria Z, et al. Synthesis and biological evaluation of new 2-amino-6 (trifluoromethoxy)benzoxazole derivatives, analogues of riluzole. Med Chem Res 2013;22:6089-95.
98. Ibrahim MK, Khaled EA, Zayed MF, Mahdy HA. Design, synthesis, docking, and biological evaluation of some novel 5-chloro-2-substituted sulfanylbenzoxazole derivatives as anticonvulsant agents. Med Chem Res 2015;24:99-114.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The publication is licensed under CC By and is open access. Copyright is with author and allowed to retain publishing rights without restrictions.