COMPARISON OF GENES EXPRESSION; MIRNA 146 A, MIR-103, MIR-423-3P, MIR-21, MIR-16 IN CELL LINES HEP-G2 SERIES 1886 AND PLC5
Objective: Detection of hepatocellular cancer cells(HCC) in vitro has reached the smallest level, that is miRNA(micro RNA) in particular miRNA146A. This study was conducted from February to May2013 at the Department of Molecular Biology, Dharmais Cancer Hospital. The purpose of this study was to compare the value of Cq and expression ofmicroRNA(miRNA/mir) on Hep-G2 and PLC5.
Methods: In vitro study were performed in Hep-G2 series 1886 and PLC5. The study used on 33 samples consisting of 5 groups of mir (miRNA146A, miR-423-3p, miR-103, miR-21and miR-16) in Hep-G2 and 5 groups of mirinPLC5 with 3 times repetition, 1 NTC and 2 spike.
Results: MiRNA146 A expressionin Hep-G2against mir-423-3p, mir-103, mir-21, mir-16resulted in values as follows in consecutive order: (0.05), (0.03), (0.01), and (0.55). The highest expression was: miRNA146 Aagainst mir-16 and the smallest expression miRNA146 Aagainst mir-21in Hep-G2. MiRNA146 A expressionincell linesPLC5against mir-423-3p, mir-103, mir-21, mir-16resulted in values as follows: (0.01), (0.00), (0.00), and(0.02). The highest expression: miRNA146 A against mir-16, and the smallest expression: miRNA146 Aagainstmir-103 and mir-21 in PLC5.
Conclusion: MiRNA 146 A, mir-423-3p, mir-103, mir-21, and mir-16 were expressed in Hep-G2 series 1886 and PLC5. The highest gene expression in miRNA146 A against mir-16 was found inHep-G2 andPLC5. The lowest gene expression in miRNA 146 A against mir-103 andmir-16 was found in PLC5.
Keyword: Cell lines Hep-G2, miRNA 146 A, mir-423-3p, mir-103, mir-21, mir-16, PLC5.
2. Ambros V. The functions of animal micro RNAs. Nat 2004;431:350â€“5.
3. Chendrimada TP, Gregory RI, Kumaraswamy E, Norman J, Cooch N, Nishikura K, et al. TRBP recruits the Dicer complex to Ago2 for microRNA processing and gene silencing. Nat 2005;436(7051):740-4.
4. Schetter AJ, Heegaard NHH, Harris CC. Inflammation and cancer: interweaving microRNA, free radical, cytokine and p53 pathways. Carc 2010;31(1):37-49.
5. Labbaye C, Testa U. The emerging role of Mir-146A in the control of hematopoiesis, immune function and cancer. J Hem Onc 2012;5(13):2-10.
6. Esau C, Kang X, Peralta E, Hanson E, Marcusson EG, Ravichandran LV, et al. MicroRNA-143 Regulates adipocyte differentiation. J Biol Chem 2004;279(5):52361-5.
7. Wang X, Liu Y. Regulation of innate immune response by MAP kinase phosphatase-1. Cell Signal 2007;19(7):1372â€“82.
8. Chang KH, Mestdagh P, Vandesompele J, Kerin MJ, MillerN. MicroRNA expression profiling to identify and validate reference genes for relative quantification in colorectal cancer. BMC Genomics 2010;10:1-13.
9. Peltier HJ, Latham GJ. Normalization of microRNA expression levels in quantitative RT-PCR assays: Identification of suitable reference RNA targets in normal and cancerous human solid tissues. RNA 2008;14:844-52.
10. Sukohar A, Herawati H, Witarto BA, Setiawan, Wirakusumah FF. Sastramihardja HS MIR-423-3P USED AS REFERENCE GENE FOR MIRNA 146 A IN CELL LINES HEP-G2. Int J Pharm Pharm Sci 2014;6(8):776-84.
11. Sukohar A, Herawati H, Witarto BA, Setiawan, Wirakusumah FF, Sastramihardja HS. Role of chlorogenic acid from lampung robusta coffee against gene expression of mirna (micro rna) 146 a on hepatocellular carcinoma cells. Int J Res Pharm Nano Sci 2013;2(6):554-7.
12. Livak KJ, Schmittgen TD. Analysis of relative gene expression data using real-time quantitative PCR and the 2(-Delta Delta C(T)) Method. Methods 2001;25(4):402-08.
13. Chan YH. Biostatistics 104:correlational analysis. Singapore Med J 2003;44(12):614-9.
14. Shaban N. Analysis of correlation and regression coefficients of the interaction between yield and some parameters of SNAP Beans Plants. Trakia J Sci 2005;3(6):27-31.
15. Chen G, Luo D, Dang Y, Feng Z. Detection of micro rna profile with bead-based microarray inhepatocellular carcinoma cell line hepG2. US. Cinese J Lymp Onco 2010;9(4):171-6.
16. Tomokuni A, Eguchi H, Tomimaru Y, Wada H, Kawamoto K, Kobayashi S, et al. Mir-146 A suppresses the sensitivity to interferon-a in hepatocellular carcinoma cells. Biochem Bioph Res Commun 2011;414:675-80.