Welcome to IJPPS ISSN- 0975 – 1491
International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (Int J Pharm Pharm Sci) is peer-reviewed, monthly (Onward April 2014) open access Journal. IJPPS publishes original research work that contributes significantly to advance the scientific knowledge in pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences including
- Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmaceutics, Novel Drug Delivery, Biopharmaceutics, Pharmacokinetics
- Pharmacognosy and Natural Product Research
- Pharmaceutical/Medicinal Chemistry, Computational Chemistry and Molecular Drug Design, Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmacology, Pharmacy Practice, Clinical and Hospital Pharmacy
- Cell Biology, Genomics and Proteomics, Pharmacogenomics, Bioinformatics, Pharmacoeconomics
- Research outcomes from medical sciences/case study and biotechnology of pharmaceutical interest are also considered.
IJPPS publishes original research work either as an Original Article or as a Short Communication. Review articles on the current topic under mentioned scopes are also considered for publication. In addition, hypothesis are also invited now for the publication onwards Mach 2016.
Journals of Innovare Academic Sciences have made their presence in short span of time amongst International community with great impact.
Before submission of manuscript, please see "Minimum standards for manuscripts” for consideration of Publication in IJPPS (Click Here)
Abstracting and Indexing
Google Scholar, Elsevier, EBSCO, EMBASE, SCI mago (SJR), CNKI (China Knowledege Resource Integrated Database), CAS, CASSI (American Chemical Society), Directory of Open Access Journal (DOAJ), Index Copernicus, ICAAP, Scientific commons, PSOAR, Open-J-Gate, Indian Citation Index (ICI), Index Medicus for WHO South-East Asia (IMSEAR), OAI, LOCKKS, OCLC (World Digital Collection Gateway), UIUC.
UGC Listed Journal
International Conference On Recent Strategies In Biotechnology & Biosciences - 2017
24th and 25th April, 2017
Venue: Department of Biotechnology, Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology, Vinayaka Missions University, Paiyanoor, Chennai- 603104