THE BLISS YOGA INCULCATES DURING THE DIFFERENT STAGES OF PREGNANCY
Yoga is the Sanskrit word for â€˜union', and through the practice of yoga the mind, body and breath are united. During pregnancy one lives and breathes with her baby and the baby becomes aware of her thoughts, movements and emotions; so it seems only natural that these should be included in yoga practice. These changes are reflected and supported by the practices of affirmation, meditation, pranayama (breathing techniques) and asana (poses) to help to unite with the baby through mind, body and breath. By deepening the awareness of the growing baby in this way, one can enhance and embrace all the stages of pregnancy and prepare herself mentally, physically and emotionally for labor, giving birth, and motherhood.
2. Sengupta P. Environmental and occupational exposure of metals and their role in male reproductive functions. Drug Chem Toxicol 2012;36:353-68.
3. Sengupta P, Chaudhuri P, Bhattacharya K. Male reproductive health and yoga. Int J Yoga 2013;6:87-95.
4. Sengupta P. Challenge of infertility: How protective the yoga therapy is? Ancient Sci Life 2013;32:61-2.
5. Sengupta P. Recent trends in male reproductive health problems. Asian J Pharm Clin Res 2014;7(2):1-5.
6. Sengupta P. Potential Health Impacts of Hard Water. Int J Prev Med 2013;4(8):866-75.
7. Chaudhi P, Bhattacharya K, Sengupta P. Misty role of amygdala in female reproductive behavior. Int J Pharm Pharm Sci 2014;6(2):563-4.
8. Dutta S, Sengupta P, Bhattacharya K. Unilateral and bilateral cryptorchidism and its effect on the testicular morphology, histology, accessory sex organs and sperm count in Laboratory Mice. J Hum Repro Sci 2013;6(2):106-10.
9. Sengupta P. A small-scale cross-sectional study for the assessment of cardiorespiratory fitness in relation to body composition and morphometric characters in fishermen of Araku valley, Andhra Pradesh, India. Int J Prev Med 2014;5(5):557-62.
10. Sengupta P, Sahoo S. A cross sectional study to evaluate the fitness pattern among the young fishermen of coastal orissa. Indian J Pub Health Res Dev 2013;4(1):171-5.
11. Sengupta P, Chaudhuri P. Yoga as the therapy of roga: In the vision of sri ramakrishna, in the words of swami ranganathananda. Int J Yoga-Philosop Psychol Parapsychol 2013;1(1):56.