ROLE OF DIET IN GREESHMA RITU
Background: Ritu suggests that Season and Charya meaning is moving. Ayurveda tells the way to balance the life supported each season. Ritucharya refers to perceptive right diet regime to cope-up with the influences caused by seasonal changes. The physical likewise as mental strength of someone will increase to repel any ailments once applicable diet is followed per the changes within the nature. Aim and Objective to focus on the essential ideas of Gresham Ritu with dietary explained in Brihattaryees, Understanding of this in trendy perspective and Significance of its understanding in gift era. Materials and Methods: data on Hita and Ahita Ahara as per the Prikiti Gresham were compiled from Samhitas, Nighantu and up to date literature. Result and Discussion In (summer) the sun rays become powerful and seem to be harmful. Kapha slowly decreases and successively Vata starts increasing, therefore avoid use of salt, pungent and bitter foods, significant physical exercises and exposure to daylight. Conclusion: The diversifications per the changes square measure the key for survival, so the data of diet per ritucharya is very important. If it's neglected it's going to result in derangement of equilibrium and causes varied diseases.
2. Dr.Viswavas Gaur, Astanga Hridaya by Vagbhata: 2010; 42-44
3. Dr. Deepak Yadav Premchand. Astanga Hridaya by Vagbhata: 2010; 63-69.
4. Dr. Viswavas Gaur. Astanga Hridaya by Vagbhata: 2010; 42-44.
5. T. Sreekumar Astanga Hridaya by Vagbhata: Harisree hospital; 2008 Jan; 81.
6. Dr. Deepak Yadav Premchand. Astanga Hridaya by Vagbhata: 2010:p.63-69
7. Acharya J. T. Charaka samhita by Agnivesa with Ayurveda deepikateeka of Chakrapanidatta. Reprint ed. Varanasi: ChaukhambhaSurbharathiPrakashan, 2016; 38.
8. Agnivesha, Charak Samhita, Vidyotini. Sastri K, Chaturvedi G, editors.
Sutrasthan. Varanasi: Chaukhamba Bharti Academy; 1998. P. 1. 10
9. Agnivesha, Charak Samhita, Vidyotini. Sastri K, Chaturvedi G, editors.
Sutrasthan. Varanasi: Chaukhamba Bharti Academy; 1998. P. 1. 19.
10. Susruta, Susruta Samhita, Ayurvedatatvasandipika. Sastri A, editor. Sutrastahan.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.