CONTRIBUTION OF PHARMACIST FOR TRANSFORMING GLOBAL HEALTH CARE SYSTEM: ROLES AND OPPURTUNITIES
Fifty years ago, the essential job of drug specialists has only been to apportion solutions. Giving clinical drug store administrations at the medical clinics' wards spoke to the development of the calling. Be that as it may, the social insurance framework, around the world, is persistently creating. Today, the drug specialist's unmistakable new jobs have emphatically added to human services and society around the world. Drug specialists are presently accepting more prominent accountability for patients' wellbeing status and advancing the results of medication use. They give human services counsel and oversee interminable ailments. Different orders of social insurance where particular drug specialists are utilized to incorporate oncology offices, irresistible sickness control, general wellbeing, medicate data, toxicology and toxic substance control, atomic medication, and sustenance support. In any case, a fitting determination, instruction, preparing and workforce arranging to speak to an essential for the cutting edge drug store jobs. Specific instruction programs are required. New drug specialists should be appropriately qualified. By and by, rehearsing drug specialists need to adjust the essential information and required aptitudes, therefore, they can build up their training and jobs to address evolving issues.
2. John C. The changing role of the pharmacist in the 21st century. Pharm J 2018;300:7909.
3. Elfituri A, Almoudy A, Jbouda W, Abuflaiga W, Sherif FM. Libya’s pharmaceutical situation: a professional opinion. Int J Acad Health Med Res 2018;2:5-9.
4. Nagavamsidhar M, Nikhila Y, Naveen KB, Qadrie ZL. A brief review on smoking and role of pharmacist in smoking cessation. Hosp Pharm 2018;13(Suppl A):279
5. Longo K. New patient care roles for pharmacists: value-based pay creates opportunities. Drug Topics 2018;162:14.
6. Qadrie ZL, Rehman S, Wafai ZA, Humaira A. Pharmacovigilance: process of detection, assessment, understanding and prevention of adverse effects: a review. World J Pharm Life Sci 2017;3:78-95.
7. Canadian Pharmacists Association Pharmacists. Scope of Practice in Canada; 2020. Available from: https://www.pharmacists.ca/pharmacy-in-canada/scope-of-practice-canada [Last accessed on 10 May 2020].
8. Wani SUD, Gangadharappa HV, Ashish NP. Formulation, development and characterization of drug delivery systems based telmisartan encapsulated in silk fibroin nanosphere’s. Int J Appl Pharm 2019;11:247-54.
9. Kakkar V, Wani SUD, Gautam SP, Qadrie ZL. Role of microspheres in novel drug delivery systems: preparation methods and applications. Int J Curr Pharm Res 2020;12:10-5.
10. Suman A, Qadrie ZL, Srikanth J. Assessment of the attitude, knowledge and practices of medical professionals about adverse drug reactions and their reporting during practice in government hospital and private setup. Int J Pharma Bio Sci 2018;9:189-93.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.