SAMPLE PREPARATION AND BIOANALYSIS VALIDATION FOR NATURAL PRODUCT SAMPLE
Bioanalysis study and its validation are important for the application in natural drug discovery and preparation for natural medicine products with safe drug development approaches. Bioanalysis data for natural products can provide quantitative information on active compounds from natural products for pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, bioavailability, bioequivalence, and toxicokinetics. Bioanalysis validation provides useful guidance for obtaining accurate data on drug discovery, preclinical and clinical testing of natural drug product development, and to ensure the methods used are suitable for application in testing the samples. In general, sample preparation and validation of the bioanalysis method are part of the pharmacokinetic characterization of a chemical compound from the discovery to the development stage of natural material products. Therefore, this paper aims to discuss how to prepare samples and validate bioanalysis for natural products.
2. HJ ET G. Quality control for medicinal plants. Medicinal and Aromatic Plants; 2012;1:7.
3. DI DW dan E. Metabolomics: current analytical platforms and methodologies. In: Trends in analytical chemistry; 2005.
4. Wang M, Lamers RJ, Korthout HA, van Nesselrooij JH, Witkamp RF van der HR. Metabolomics in the context of systems biology: bridging traditional Chinese medicine and molecular pharmacology. Phytother Res 2005;19:173-82.
5. Wang X, Su M, Qiu Y, Ni Y, Zhao T ZM. Metabolic regulatory network alterations in response to acute cold stress and ginsenoside intervention. J Proteome Res 2007;6:3449-55.
6. Qiu J. Back to the future’ for Chinese herbal medicines. Nat Rev Drug Discovery 2007;6:506-7.
7. Zhao X, Zhang Y, Meng X, Yin P, Deng C, Chen J, et al. Effect of traditional Chinese medicine preparation Xindi soft capsule on rat model of acute blood stasis: a urinary metabonomics study based on liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr B 2008;873:151-8.
8. Sachin Gholve. Review on bioanalytical method development and validation by chromatographic techniques. Bioanalytical Method Development 2017;10:76-97.
9. Saurabh Pandey, Preeti Pandey, Gaurav Tiwari, Ruchi Tiwari. Bioanal strategy drug discovery and development. Pharm. Methods 2010;1:14-24.
10. Chen WD, Liang Y, Zhang H, Li H, Xiong Y, Wang GJ, et al. Simple, sensitive and rapid LC-MS method for the quantitation of indapamide in human plasma-application to pharmacokinetic studies. J Chromatogr B: Anal Technol Biomed Life Sci 2006;39:58–63.
11. Ding L, Zhu T, Song Q, Zhang Y, Shen J. HPLC-APCI-MS for the determination of teprenone in human plasma: method and clinical application. J Pharm Biomed Anal 2007;44:779–85.
12. Felgines C, Talavera S, Gonthier MP. Strawberry anthocyanins are recovered in urine as glucuro-and sulfoconjugates in humans. J Nutr 2003;133:1296–301.
13. Han D, Chen C, Zhang C. Determination of mangiferin in rat plasma by liquid-liquid extraction with UPLC-MS/MS. J Pharm Biomed Anal 2010;51:260–3.
14. Hou S, Wang F, Li Y. Pharmacokinetic study of mangiferin in human plasma after oral administration. Food Chem 2012;132:289–94.
15. Huang L, Olson A, Gingrich D. Determination of artemether and dihydroartemisinin in human plasma with a new hydrogen peroxide stabilization method. Bioanalysis 2013;5:1501–6.
16. Huang Y, Sun HY, Qin XL. A UPLC-MS/MS method for simultaneous determination of free and total forms of a phenolic acid and two flavonoids in rat plasma and its application to comparative pharmacokinetic studies of polygonum capitatum extract in rats. Molecules 2017;22:353.
17. Sun D, Dong L, Guo P. Simultaneous determination of four flavonoids and one phenolic acid in rat plasma by LC-MS/MS and its application to a pharmacokinetic study after oral administration of the herba desmodii styracifolii extract. J Chromatogr B: Anal Technol Biomed Life Sci 2013;932:66–73.
18. Wang Y, Tang Y, Gu J. Rapid and sensitive liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometric method for the quantitation of metformin in human plasma. J Chromatogr B: Anal Technol Biomed Life Sci 2004;808:215–9.
19. Wu H, Xiong X, Huang X. Simultaneous determination of 17 toxic alkaloids in human fluids by liquid chromatography coupled with electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry. J Liq Chromatogr Relat Technol 2013;36:1149–62.
20. Xiao BX, Feng L, Cao FR. Pharmacokinetic profiles of the five isoflavonoids from pueraria lobata roots in the CSF and plasma of rats. J Ethnopharmacol 2016;184:22–9.
21. Zhang WM, Li RF, Sun M. UPLC-MS/MS method for determination of avicularin in rat plasma and its application to a pharmacokinetic study. J Chromatogr B Anal Technol Biomed Life Sci 2014;965:107–11.
22. S Romsing. Development and validation of bioanalytical method. Application to melatonin and selected anti-infective drugs; 2010.
23. Iqbal M, Ezzeldin E, Al-Rashood KA. High throughput ?-SPE based elution coupled with UPLC–MS/MS for determination of eluxadoline in plasma sample: application in pharmacokinetic characterization of PLGA nanoparticle formulations in rats. J Pharm Biomed Anal 2018;149:172–8.
24. Murkovic M, Toplak H, Adam U. Analysis of anthocyanins in plasma for determination of their bioavailability. J Food Compos Anal 2000;13:291–6.
25. Saurabh Pandey, Preeti Pandey, Gaurav Tiwari, RT. Bioanalysis in drug discovery and development. Pharm Methods J Young Pharm 2010;1:14–24.
26. Plasma and Serum Preparation; 2010.
27. Rao KR KK. Bioanalytical method validation-a quality assurance auditor view point. J Pharm Sci Res 2009;3:1-10.
28. RF V. Principles and Practice of Bioanalysis; 2000.
29. Spaggiari D, Desfontaine V, Cruchon S. Development and validation of a multiplex UHPLC-MS/MS method for the determination of the investigational antibiotic against multi-resistant tuberculosis macozinone (PBTZ169) and five active metabolites in human plasma. PLoS One 2019;14:1–22.
30. Taylor P, Cobzac SC, Gocan S. Sample preparation for high performance liquid chromatography: recent progress. J Liq Chromatogr Relat Technol 2011;34:1157-267.
31. Chen WD, Liang Y, Zhang H. Simple, sensitive and rapid LC-MS method for the quantitation of indapamide in human plasma-application to pharmacokinetic studies. J Chromatogr B: Anal Technol Biomed Life Sci 2006;842:58–63.
32. Lang JR BS. A comprehensive method validation strategy for bioanalytical applications in the pharmaceutical industry-1. Experimental considerations. J Pharm Biomed Anal 1991;9:357-61.
33. Amini H, Ahmadiani A, Gazerani P. Determination of metformin in human plasma by high-performance liquid chromatography. J Chromatogr B Anal Technol Biomed Life Sci 2005;824:319–22.
34. Yang B, Yu Y, Cai L. Determination of apomorphine in canine plasma by liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization mass spectrometry and its application to a pharmacokinetic study. J Sep Sci 2006;29:2173–8.
35. Fan L hua, Li X, Chen D yuan. Determination of acacetin in rat plasma by UPLC-MS/MS and its application to a pharmacokinetic study. J Chromatogr B: Anal Technol Biomed Life Sci 2015;986–987:18–22.
36. Liang Y, Liu L, Lu S. Application of a hybrid ion trap/time-of-flight mass spectrometer in metabolite characterization studies: structural identification of the metabolism profile of antofloxacin in rats rapidly using MSn information and accurate mass measurements. J Pharm Biomed Anal 2009;50:1022–5.
37. Kaneko R, Hattori S, Furuta S. Sensitive analysis of aconitine, hypaconitine, mesaconitine and jesaconitine in human body fluids and aconitum tubers by LC/ESI-TOF-MS. J Mass Spectrom 2006;41:810–4.
38. Koseki N, Kawashita H, Niina M. Development and validation for high selective quantitative determination of metformin in human plasma by cation exchanging with normal-phase LC/MS/MS. J Pharm Biomed Anal 2005;36:1063–72.
39. Alshishani A, Makahleh A, Yap HF. Ion-pair vortex assisted liquid-liquid microextraction with back extraction coupled with high performance liquid chromatography-UV for the determination of metformin in plasma. Talanta 2016;161:398–404.
40. Fachi MM, Cerqueira LB, Leonart LP. Simultaneous quantification of antidiabetic agents in human plasma by a UPLC-QToF-MS method. PLoS One 2016;11:1–17.
41. Liu Z, Yu W, Zhang H. Salting-out homogenous extraction followed by ionic liquid/ionic liquid liquid–liquid micro-extraction for determination of sulfonamides in blood by high performance liquid chromatography. Talanta 2016;161:748–54.
42. Hui Wang, Guan Ye, Yi-Hong Tang, Hai-Yan Zhu, Rong-Rong Ma Z-LS, C-GH. High-performance liquid chromatographic method for the determination of mangiferin in rat plasma and urine. Biomed Chromatogr 2006;20:1304–8.
43. Ramakrishna VS Nirogi, Vishwottam N Kandikere, Manoj Shukla, Koteshwara Mudigonda SM PK. Quantification of fexofenadine in human plasma by liquid chromatography coupled to electrospray tandem mass spectrometry using mosapride as internal standard. Biomed Chromatogr 2007;21:209–16.
44. Diao X, Ma Z, Wang H. Simultaneous quantitation of 3-n-butylphthalide (NBP) and its four major metabolites in human plasma by LC-MS/MS using deuterated internal standards. J Pharm Biomed Anal 2013;78–79:19–26.
45. Zhang ZQ, Liua W, Zhuang L. Comparative pharmacokinetics of baicalin, wogonoside, baicalein and wogonin in plasma after oral administration of pure baicalin, radix scutellariae and scutellariae-paeoniae couple extracts in normal and ulcerative colitis rats. Iran J Pharm Res 2013;12:399–409.
46. Prasain JK, Jones K, Brissie N. Identification of puerarin and its metabolites in rats by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. J Agric Food Chem 2004;52:3708–12.
47. OuYang XK, Cai MQ, Chen XH. Development and validation of a liquid chromatography coupled with atmospheric-pressure chemical ionization ion trap mass spectrometric method for the simultaneous determination of triptolide, tripdiolide, and tripterine in human serum. J Anal Toxicol 2008;32:737–43.
48. Fan Y, Zhao L, Huang X. UPLC-MS/MS method for the simultaneous quantification of eight compounds in rat plasma and its application to a pharmacokinetic study after oral administration of veratrum (Veratrum nigrum L.) extract. BioMed Res Int 2020. https://doi.org/10.1155/2020/8883277
49. Zhang HG, Sun Y, Duan MY. Separation and identification of Aconitum alkaloids and their metabolites in human urine. Toxicon 2005;46:500–6.
50. Reilly CA, Crouch DJ, Yost GS. Determination of capsaicin, nonivamide, and dihydrocapsaicin in blood and tissue by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. J Anal Toxicol 2002;26:313–9.
51. Nielsen SE, Freese R, Cornett C. Identification and quantification of flavonoids in human urine samples by column-switching liquid chromatography coupled to atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry. Anal Chem 2000;72:1503–9.
52. Peys E, Vandenkerckhove J, Van Hemel J. Simultaneous determination of ?-artemether and its metabolite dihydroartemisinin in human plasma and urine by a high-performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry assay using electrospray ionisation. Chromatographia 2005;61:637–41.
53. Shi B, Yu Y, Li Z. Quantitative analysis of artemether and its metabolite dihydroartemisinin in human plasma by LC with tandem mass spectrometry. Chromatographia 2006;64:523–30.
54. Xin Lei Y, Ming Biao L, Jian hua D. Rapid determination of nicotine in saliva by liquid phase microextraction-high performance liquid chromatography. Chinese J Anal Chem 2007;35:171.
55. Yasuda M, Ota T, Morikawa A. Simultaneous determination of nicotine and cotinine in serum using high-performance liquid chromatography with fluorometric detection and postcolumn UV-photoirradiation system. J Chromatogr B: Anal Technol Biomed Life Sci 2013;934:41–5.
56. Liachenko N, Boulamery A, Simon N. Nicotine and metabolites determination in human plasma by ultra performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry: a simple approach for solving contamination problem and clinical application. Fundam Clin Pharmacol 2015;29:499–509.
57. Hua X, Liang C, Dong L. Simultaneous determination and pharmacokinetic study of gambogic acid and gambogenic acid in rat plasma after oral administration of garcinia hanburyi extracts by LC-MS/MS. Biomed Chromatogr 2015;29:545–51.
58. Yang J, Ding L, Jin S. Identification and quantitative determination of a major circulating metabolite of gambogic acid in human. J Chromatogr B: Anal Technol Biomed Life Sci 2010;878:659–66.
59. Ding L, Zhu T, Song Q. HPLC-APCI-MS for the determination of teprenone in human plasma: method and clinical application. J Pharm Biomed Anal 2007;44:779–85.
60. Kun Hao, Xiao Ping Zhao, Xiao Quan Liu G-JW. Determination of gambogic acid in dog plasmaby high-performance liquid chromatographyfor a pharmacokinetic study. Biomed Chromatogr 2007;21:279–83.
61. Saari TI, Fechner J, Ihmsen H. Determination of total and unbound sufentanil in human plasma by ultrafiltration and LC-MS/MS: application to clinical pharmacokinetic study. J Pharm Biomed Anal 2012;66:306–13.
62. Zou S, Ge Y, Chen X. Simultaneous determination of five alkaloids by HPLC-MS/MS combined with micro-SPE in rat plasma and its application to pharmacokinetics after oral administration of lotus leaf extract. Front Pharmacol 2019;10:1–11.
63. Geng P, Luo J, Weng Z. Determination of armepavine in mouse blood by UPLC-MS/MS and its application to pharmacokinetic study. Biomed Chromatogr 2018;32. DOI:10.1002/bmc.4273
64. Margalef M, Pons Z, Muguerza B. A rapid method to determine colonic microbial metabolites derived from grape flavanols in rat plasma by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. J Agric Food Chem 2014;62:7698–706.
65. Montesano C, Vannutelli G, Piccirilli V. Application of a rapid ?-SPE clean-up for multiclass quantitative analysis of sixteen new psychoactive substances in whole blood by LC–MS/MS. Talanta 2017;167:260–7.
66. Ye LH, He XX, You C. Pharmacokinetics of nuciferine and N-nornuciferine, two major alkaloids from nelumbo nucifera leaves, in rat plasma and the brain. Front Pharmacol 2018;9:1–7.
67. Cao FR, Xiao BX, Wang LS. Plasma and brain pharmacokinetics of ganoderic acid A in rats determined by a developed UFLC–MS/MS method. J Chromatogr B: Anal Technol Biomed Life Sci 2017;1052:19–26.
68. Gu S, Zhu G, Wang Y. A sensitive liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry method for pharmacokinetics and tissue distribution of nuciferine in rats. J Chromatogr B: Anal Technol Biomed Life Sci 2014;961:20–8.
69. Wang X. HPLC method for the determination and pharmacokineticstudies of four triterpenoids in rat plasma after oraladministration of ganoderma lucidum extract. Biomed Chromatogr 2007;21:389–96.
70. Cheng CR, Yang M, Guan SH. Pharmacokinetics of ganoderic acid D and its main metabolite by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr B: Anal Technol Biomed Life Sci 2013;930:1–6.
71. Zhang X, Guo Z, Li J. A new quantitation method of protodioscin by HPLC-ESI-MS/MS in rat plasma and its application to the pharmacokinetic study. Steroids 2016;106:62-9.
72. Zhang Q, Zuo F, Nakamura N. Metabolism and pharmacokinetics in rats of ganoderiol F, a highly cytotoxic and antitumor triterpene from ganoderma lucidum. J Nat Med 2009;63:304–10.
73. Muller Sepulveda A, Letelier ME, San Martin B. Simultaneous determination of different flavonoids in human plasma by a simple HPLC assay. J Chil Chem Soc 2016;61:3164–9.
74. Paganga G, Rice Evans CA. The identification of flavonoids as glycosides in human plasma. FEBS Lett 1997;401:78–82.
75. Matysik S, Schmitz G. Determination of steroid hormones in human plasma by GC-triple quadrupole MS. Steroids 2015;99:151–4.
76. Zhang Z, Jia P, Zhang X. LC-MS/MS determination and pharmacokinetic study of seven flavonoids in rat plasma after oral administration of cirsium japonicum DC. extract. J Ethnopharmacol 2014;158:66–75.
77. Wu YP, Meng XS, Bao YR. Pharmacokinetic study of four flavones of glycyrrhiza in rat plasma using HPLC-MS. J Ethnopharmacol 2013;148:266–70.
78. Lou Y, Hu H, Liu Y. Determination of chamaechromone in rat plasma by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry: application to pharmacokinetic study. J Pharm Biomed Anal 2011;55:1163–9.
79. Li T, Yan Z, Zhou C. Simultaneous quantification of paeoniflorin, nobiletin, tangeretin, liquiritigenin, isoliquiritigenin, liquiritin and formononetin from Si-Ni-San extract in rat plasma and tissues by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Biomed Chromatogr 2013;27:1041–53.
80. Huang JT, Cheng YY, Lin LC. Structural pharmacokinetics of polymethoxylated flavones in rat plasma using HPLC-MS/MS. J Agric Food Chem 2017;65:2406–13.
81. Jiang L, Xiong Y, Yu L. Simultaneous determination of seven active components in rat plasma by UHPLC-MS/MS and application to a quantitative study after oral administration of huang-lian jie-du decoction in high fat-induced atherosclerosis rats. Int J Anal Chem 2019. DOI:10.1155/2019/5628160.
82. Zhang W, Xu M, Yu C. Simultaneous determination of vitexin-4?-O-glucoside, vitexin-2?-O-rhamnoside, rutin and vitexin from hawthorn leaves flavonoids in rat plasma by UPLC-ESI-MS/MS. J Chromatogr B: Anal Technol Biomed Life Sci 2010;878:1837–44.
83. Zheng Z, Li S, Zhong Y. UPLC-QTOF-MS identification of the chemical constituents in rat plasma and urine after oral administration of rubia cordifolia L. Extract. Molecules 2017;22:1327.
84. Sun W, Jiang Z li, Zhou L. Determination and pharmacokinetic study of pirfenidone in rat plasma by UPLC-MS/MS. J Chromatogr B: Anal Technol Biomed Life Sci 2015;981–982:14–8.
85. Wang X Shuai, Sun J Chun, Yang R NA. Determination of cephalomannine in rat plasma by gradient elution UPLC-MS/MS method. J Chromatogr B: Anal Technol Biomed Life Sci 2014;963:70–4.
86. Dong Y Yao, Mao B, Guan H. Determination of songorine in rat plasma by UPLC-MS/MS: assay development and application to pharmacokinetic study. J Chromatogr B: Anal Technol Biomed Life Sci 2015;1002:234–8.
87. Zhao A Qin, Zhao J Hong, Zhang S Qing. Determination of parthenolide in rat plasma by UPLC-MS/MS and its application to a pharmacokinetic study. J Pharm Biomed Anal 2016;119:99–103.
88. Zhang W Min, Li R Fang, Qiu J Fei. Determination of kurarinone in rat plasma by UPLC-MS/MS. J Chromatogr B: Anal Technol Biomed Life Sci 2015;986–987:31–4.
89. Zhu S, Yan H, Niu K. Simultaneous determination of seven components from hawthorn leaves flavonoids in rat plasma by LC-MS/MS. J Chromatogr Sci 2015;53:909–14.
90. Ji PY, Li ZW, Yang Q. Rapid determination of ruscogenin in rat plasma with application to pharmacokinetic study. J Chromatogr B: Anal Technol Biomed Life Sci 2015;985:71–4.
91. Lv S Feng, Wang X Hong, Li H Wei. Quantification of liensinine in rat plasma using ultra-performance liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry and its application to a pharmacokinetic study. J Chromatogr B: Anal Technol Biomed Life Sci 2015;992:43–6.
92. Abdelhameed AS, Afifi SA. A validated HPLC-DAD method for simultaneous determination of etodolac and pantoprazole in rat plasma. J Chem 2014. DOI:10.1155/2014/719801.
93. Gao J, Zhong D, Duan X. Liquid chromatography/negative ion electrospray tandem mass spectrometry method for the quantification of rosuvastatin in human plasma: application to a pharmacokinetic study. J Chromatogr B: Anal Technol Biomed Life Sci 2007;856:35–40.
94. Dai R, Gao J, Bi K. High-performance liquid chromatographic method for the determination and pharmacokinetic study of mangiferin in plasma of rats having taken the traditional chinese medicinal preparation zi-shen pill. J Chromatogr Sci 2004;42:88–90.
95. Sayar E, Sahin S, Cevheroglu S. Development and validation of an HPLC method for simultaneous determination of trimethoprim and sulfamethoxazole in human plasma. Eur J Drug Metab Pharmacokinet 2010;35:41–6.
96. Zhang H, Hou Y, Liu Y. Determination of mangiferin in rat eyes and pharmacokinetic study in plasma after oral administration of mangiferin-hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin inclusion. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther 2010;26:319–24.
97. Nakamura Y, Tsuji S, Tonogai Y. Method for analysis of tannic acid and its metabolites in biological samples: application to tannic acid metabolism in the rat. J Agric Food Chem 2003;51:331–9.
98. Carbonaro M, Grant G, Pusztai A. Evaluation of polyphenol bioavailability in rat small intestine. Eur J Nutr 2001;40:84–90.
99. Li L, Shaik AA, Zhang J. Preparation of penta-O-galloyl-?-d-glucose from tannic acid and plasma pharmacokinetic analyses by liquid-liquid extraction and reverse-phase HPLC. J Pharm Biomed Anal 2011;54:545–50.
100. Liu X Wei, Yang J Ling, Niu W. Human pharmacokinetics of ginkgo terpene lactones and impact of carboxylation in blood on their platelet-activating factor antagonistic activity. Acta Pharmacol Sin 2018;39:1935–46.
101. Lu Y, Li P, Liu H. Simultaneous determination of flavonols and terpene lactones in beagle dog plasma by ultra-performance liquid chromatography-tandem-mass spectrometry: 2. Application to pharmacokinetic studies on ginkgo leaf extract. Trop J Pharm Res 2015;14:879–89.
102. Smeriglio A, Barreca D, Bellocco E. Proanthocyanidins and hydrolysable tannins: occurrence, dietary intake and pharmacological effects. Br J Pharmacol 2017;174:1244–62.
103. Papada E, Torovic L, Amerikanou C. Modulation of free amino acid profile in healthy humans administered with mastiha terpenes. An open-label trial. Nutrients 2018;10:715.
104. Shahrzad S, Aoyagi K, Winter A. Pharmacokinetics of Gallic Acid and Its Relative Bioavailability from tea in healthy humans. J Nutr 2001;131:1207–10.
105. Petiwala SM, Li G, Ramaiya A. Pharmacokinetic characterization of mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana) fruit extract standardized to ?-mangostin in C57BL/6 mice. Nutr Res 2014;34:336–45.
106. Kondo M, Zhang L, Ji H. Bioavailability and antioxidant effects of a xanthone-rich mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana) product in humans. J Agric Food Chem 2009;57:8788–92.
107. Kanellos PT, Kaliora AC, Gioxari A. Absorption and bioavailability of antioxidant phytochemicals and increase of serum oxidation resistance in healthy subjects following supplementation with raisins. Plant Foods Hum Nutr 2013;68:411–5.
108. Jiamboonsri P, Pithayanukul P, Bavovada R. A validated liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry method for the determination of methyl gallate and pentagalloyl glucopyranose: application to pharmacokinetic studies. J Chromatogr B: Anal Technol Biomed Life Sci 2015;986–987:12–7.
109. Sharma S, Goyal S, Chauhan K. A review on analytical method development and validation. Int J Appl Pharm 2018;10:8–15.
110. FDA US. Guidance for Industry, Bioanalytical Method Validations; U. S. Department of health and human services, food and drug administration center for drug evaluation and research (CDER); 2013.
111. Ravichandran V, Shalini S, Sundram KM. Validation of analytical methods-strategies and importance. Int J Pharm Pharm Sci 2010;2:18–22.
112. G Lavanya, M Sunil, MM Eswarudu, M Chinna Eswaraiah, K Harisudha, B Naga Spandana. Analytical method validation: an updated review; department of pharmaceutical analysis, anurag pharmacy college, ananthagiri (V), kodad (M)-508206, nalgonda (Dt). Int J Pharm Sci Res 2013;4:1280–6.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.